I Beginning To Think Something Is Going On Between Us

ALEX'S POV

We were close to the inn and before we went inside, I had to revert back to my human form and change back into my kimono. Nobunaga had his back turned while I changed behind some bushes and he asked me.

"Are you almost done?"

"Hang on, my stupid sash came loose again."

I told him before fixing my sash for the third time. Once I was done, I emerged from the bushes and then I walked over to Nobunaga. 

"About time, why couldn't you have just ridden with me?"

"I told you before, horses get scared around me, look."

Nobunaga looked at the horse he was leading right now and he could see the nervousness in his eyes. The horse snorted and stomped his feet nervously. 

"You're right, come on."

"Right behind you."

I followed after Nobunaga and then we got to the inn. After we got to our room, Nobunaga and I had dinner first and the food was great. 

"The food is delicious here."

"I think Masamune won't agree with that, considering he's an excellent cook around Azuchi."

"You're right and I can already hear him now."

I said as I ate another bite of the fish, that was freshly caught today. After we finished eating, I sighed a little and I spoke up.

"Phew, I'm stuffed...I can't remember the last time I had a full stomach, well, except for that time Masamune made that roast duck."

"*Chuckle* that's true, anyway, the hot springs are still open, you can go first."

My eyes widen a little and I stared at Nobunaga suspiciously.

"Why are you looking at me like for?"

"How do I know this is not one of your little tricks to get a little sneak-a-peak at me?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Hello?! in case if you hadn't forgotten, I shifted during the full moon and the moment I returned to my human form, I wasn't wearing a kimono when I woke up next to you and don't think I didn't notice you staring at my chest when I was telling you what life is like as a werewolf."

Nobunaga sweatdropped a little when I said this.

"Look, there's nothing to worry about, I won't even try it."

"Promise?"

"I promise," Nobunaga spoke with a smirk on his face

Shadow growled at Nobunaga and she said to him.

"If you break that promise, oh! you better sleep with both eyes open tonight!"

I giggled a little when Shadow said this and then Nobunaga said to me.

"Can you please keep that wolf of yours under control?"

"Not my fault, she tends to be very rebellious like me."

I said as I picked up my towel and I left the room. Once I got to the hot spring, I tied my hair back in a bun and soaked myself before entering the hot spring. I sat in the hot spring with a relaxed look on my face until I heard footsteps approaching. I sniffed the air and it was Nobunaga.

"Alex, I've brought some sake."

I smiled a little when he brought the sake. I rested my folded arms on the edge of the pool as Nobunaga brought the sake.