Chapter 3: The Bismarck

Bismarck's POV

I opened my eyes only to get blinded by the light shining through a window. I squinted as I sat up only to see a bunch of machines connected to my body. It was silent except for a beeping sound coming from the machine. It honestly paranoid me since I usually only hear the beeping when a torpedoe locks onto me. But, I'm not in the ocean, so I don't believe that can happen.

But, what caught my eye was the futuristic looking room. It looks more futuristic than that submarine that inspected me and was tearing bits off of me for some reason. They must have been the Royal Navy. I looked around to see some strange device on a wall. It said Mishubishi. It has something that looked like a explosives remote, but had many more buttons. I picked it up to see a red button on it, curiosity got the best of me so I pressed it.

When I pressed it, the strange device on the wall lit up and was loud, making me jump from how loud it was, "EEEEK!!". I hid behind the bed as a machine looking person entered the room. He only smiled before grabbing the remote off the floor and turning off the device. He had a stranhe looking arm that seemed to be metal along with an orange glowing eye.

"Ah, hello lady Bismarck. You seem like you've healed quite well in such a short amount of time." I looked at him, wondering how he knows my name, "Wondering how I know your name? Well, it's simple, Admiral L/n assigned me to take extra good care of you while you're injured. He even told me your name and to treat you like him, which is with the most respect we all give him.".

D-Did he jus-, "Yes I did m'lady.". I ooened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. He only smiled and walked over to a table with needles, medicine, and medical supplies. I tilted my head before I felt a sharp pain in my arm causing me to yelp. The man grabbed a needle that had some sort of liquid in it. He kneeled in front of me, due to me sitting on the floor. He looked at me worried, "This will only hurt for a quick second." I nodded.

He quickly but gently inserted the needle in my arm, causing me to bite my lip from letting out a another yelp. I never thought needles could be so painful. He injected the liquid quickly into my arm. The deep cut on my arm healed instantly. He pulled the needle out and smiled, "There, feel better?" I smiled and nodded, "Thank you." He gave a slightly shocked look, "W-Well, you're welcome." I looked to the device that scared me. I felt wet, in my lower half. Wonder why? Gasoline leakage maybe?

He looked at the device and only chuckled, "Well, m'lady, that is what w call a television. Sadly, we have very few of our own types of television brands. We pretty much stole these things from cargo ships. Well, more like Admiral L/n did. I nodded in acknowledgment as I picked up the remote and turned it on, this time it didn't scare me. I pressed a button that said CH+. The televison switched to a screen showing a headline with my hull in the background.

It said, 'German Warship Bismarck has finally made her return!' I only smiled as I seen my hull being repaired. The screen was switched to who I am guessing is the Admiral as he smiled, "As I have promised years ago, I have brought the Bismarck back to us. And I shall bring the Admiral Graff Spee along with Prinz Eugen back to us."

"With these three along side is, they will show the people who thought we were idiots what is what. These three legends will ruse once more and we shall respect all of them, we will treat them like one of us. They are allies, no, one of us, that will forever be one of us. Like we will do with the Russian and German nation's. They will be part of us!". I smirked as I heard the man clap his hands, "What a wonderful speech from the all mighty Admiral. He is the wisest person on this entire planet.".

I nodded with a bright smile seeing as how the leader of this new nation, that I will call home, will change the way this world lives. The man put his prosthetic hand on my shoulder, "Just in case you're wondering, my name is Chance Leon." I nodded, "You can just call me Bismarck." As I was introducing myself, the Admiral came in, causing Chance to salute.