Chapter 4: One Big Hell Hole

Jake's POV

I sat on a ship that was one of our most top secret vehicles. This thing is able to stay under any radar. I sat in my sleeping chamber with the guys playing cards. It was just your regular Uno. I chuckled as I heard Terel begin to complain beacuse he was the first to be out. He was still confused about this game.

"This is bullshit man." Johnson threw a card at Terel,"Quit your complaining you big baby." Terel groaned in annoyance before a SEAL's member opened the door, "You ladies better get up here to the briefing room if you want to stay alive through this operation." He closed the door before we could reply. We looked at eachother before standing up and making our way through the large ship. The halls were very nartow which makes it hard to walk.

In about two minutes we arrived at the briefing room. We seen the ship commander along with the SEAL men.  The ships commander looked at my squad before looking at the board, "So, this is where you will be going in through according to the picture. It's the least secured part of the island."

I looked at the picture to see that the spot we will be going through has giant walking machines with multiple guards roaming caising me to open my mouth, "Sir, that area is heavily guarded. They would surely see us if we make the slightest mistake.". He looked at me and nodded, "I know that, but unless you want to die before you even reach shore, you're gonna want to go through here.".

"You will be making your way there an hour before midnight. When you get there, it will be midnight.  Your objective is to get near there leader. It would be pointless to make an attempt of assassinating him. According to the satellite pictures, he is always being protected by guards. If possible take one of his guard suits from one of the soldiers and get close to him if you can. We need to figure out what he wants and why he made such a nation. Alright, Operation Twilight is a go.".

We all nodded and went to the armory room to suit up and get our gear. Once everyone was geared up we went up to the top deck and seen two small marine boats waiting for us.

Five people could fit in one and there were eleven of us

Five people could fit in one and there were eleven of us. The SEAL tema member grunted as he got in and tried to get comfortable. The ships commander came to the side o the boats, "Be as quick as possible but try to be quiet and keep the lights off.".

We all nodded as the boats were slowly lowered into the ocean. As soon as the hoist was raised up, I put the boat at full speed and sped off with the other boat not far behind. It was dark and the only light provided was the light from the moon and the stars. The only sound was the waves and the motors of the boats.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Bismarck sinking Chibi Prince of Whales!

We slowed down as we were coming up on the place we were going to be going in through. We put on the scuba masks and dived down in the water. We slowly made our way towards shore. We got near the edge of the boardwalk and slowly raies up out of the water. We slowly made our way onto land watching our every corner before putting a silencer on our guns.

No one. Until we heard a thud and looked on the boardwalk to see Terel had knocked out a soldier. There armor was way advanced. This is just a normal human. But, seeing the technology that have, I wouldn't be surprised if they have pet monsters. I nodded at Terel as he took the mans gear and changed into the soldoers as we covered him making sure no one would see him. He soon had the armor on. He sticked with us and we slowly pushed forwards.

We hid behind some containers as we heard someone talking and a deep robot like voice reply, "I AM NOT SURE. BUT, I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A TASTE OF BATTLE MYSELF, JACK." I peeked around the corner to see a giant robot and a man in strange armor. I quickly leaned back as the robot and man slowly made their way past. I peeked around the corner to see that were gone so I gave the signal to move. Taking out soldiers and getting their armor will take a long time.
F12l
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about to be sunrise and I was putting on a guards suit. When we find the leader, we should be able to just join him. Because we seen him walking down the streets and a few sildiers filed in behind the others. Easy enough. They seemed to have someone in the middle of their marching donation though. It was a large figure too.

Terel looked at me through the visor, "You ready?" I nodded, "Yeah. We should get ourselves stationed. Judging by the looks of all the guards we've seen, two guards are stationed on every street.  So I think we should split up into teams of two and patrol streets." Johnson nodded as he pushed Terel ahead of him to get stationed.

Me and Terel began to make our way towards a street that appeared to have no guards. As we got on our street we seen a girl. She looked mostly cybernetic but she had yellow eyes and bright yellow hair with a gun on her arm. I could see her panties through her dress.

 I could see her panties through her dress

She stopped in front of me. She had a russian accent, "You two." We both froze and turned towards her. She looked us up and down. She looked back down the street then back at us, "You may want to get to your assigned post for the day. Admiral has an execution out for someone. He will need guards there.". I felt my heart sink but quickly stood straight and saluted, "Yes ma'am!" Me and Terel quickly made our way down the street to see a crowd of people gathering in what seems to be the city square. And there was a platform with guards standing on it.

"This is one big hell hole man."

To be continued...