Chapter 6: Retrieving Prinz Eugen (Part 2)

Jake's POV

I won't deny it, this Admiral is one scary fucker. Just him stamding there staring at you is intimidating. Especially when he has an arsenal of legendary warships. I can see how he retrieved all these ships. There is no way we will even be able to destroy one of these ships. I stood outside the door seeing as that is where I am stationed. Terel looked at me, "That man is scary." I nodded, "Yeah, I know.".

"Plus, did you see that thing that beheaded that man? It wasn't human. It stood at eight feet. No human can get that tall." I sighed, "Yeah, he most likely has many hidden secrets that people don't know of. He could just invade us with his human soldiers and destroy us.".

Terel nodded, "Yep. And maybe even that thing that was up there." I just shook my head,"We may want to stop talking. Just in case.". Terel nodded and became quiet.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n having a cup of coffee with chibi Jake and chibi Terel!

After a few hours, I felt the ship stop with a jerk. A man jogged down the halls and entered the room. Soon he exited with the Admiral and Jeremy along with Johnson followed behind him, so we followed. We went down the ramp and entered the submarine that was waiting for us.
We entered and went to the front of the ship.

We entered the observation room that was at the front and stood guard in the room. Johnson and Jeremy stood outside. The submarine went underwater and as we wemt under. We seen a few virls on what looked to be miniture subs and multiple large subs and tons that were like the one we are in.

I stared in awe as the ships passed by aquatuc creatures I've never seen before. Well, not in person. "Have you ever seen a ship being raised uo from the sea?" I flinched, "No sir, I've only seen people being them back up in parts." He chuckled, "Well, that's not how I do it. I bring them up all together. And I make them float once more.".

I looked at Terel and seen he was staring out the glass window. I looked out to see a ship sitting there. It was an Iron Blood ship that was the only one to survive through the entirety of WWII. Prinz Eugen. The Admiral only smiled as he seen the ship getting hooked up. Once the ship was hooked up, these giant submarines began to pull it up. Sand kicked up as it was lifted and I could've sworn I seen a great white. The submarine began to ascend neside the ship. It took a few minutes before we surfaced.

When we surfaced, I seen some planes hovering at least twenty feet over the water before hooks came down. They hooked them up to the ship before slowly raising the warship out of the water. I watched as the planes flew off with the Prinz Eugen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took us at least thirty-six hours to get back to the damn place. Most boring thing in my entire my life. Why did I get stuck staying here in this uncharted land while those SEAL's ran off somewhere. They didn't even let us know where they were going.

Anyway, I walk behind the Admiral as we enter a huge storage looking building. As we enter, I see the ship being worked on. There was some other girls there who are most likely the other Iron Blood ships. I seen one that I didn't see earlier. She had a finger in her mouth for some reason. She was talking with...Bismarck, was it?

When the Admiral reached the two, he cleared his throught, scaring Bismarck a little, "O-Oh, Admiral L/n. I'm sorry, I didn't see you." He only smiled,"It's alright. I've come to meet Prinz Eugen. Seeing as how there is a girl I haven't seen before with the Iron Blood symbol on her chest, this is Prinz.".

Bismarck only facepalmed. The girl with silver hair stood up and held out her hand, "Nice to meet you, I'm guessing you're my commander or as Bismarck called you, Admiral?" He nodded amd shook her hand. Prinz smiled at Y/n. She seemed to have a hint of pink onbher cheeks but it seems it went unnoticed by the apparently dense Admiral.

The two seemed to be having a conversation before he turned towards me and Terel, "You are fres to go home. You've done enough for today." We saluted and walked off, both letting out a sigh of relief. Tjis guy is BORING! I felt my phone vibrate in my pants,so I pulled my phone out to see it was Jeremy

Jermey

Hey man. Got us a place on чалыйp st. Where you two at?

Just now got away from that boring ass hat.

Haha, well, c'mon. We need to tell you two about something. We got it from the head of himeland security.

Alright, we'll be there in just a few minutes.

I put my phone back in my pocket, "C'mon, lets hurry." Terel nodded and we began to jog to the house we got. When we made it there, we entered the building and closed the door before looking around. I heard Johnson run down the steps and stopped in front of us, "Okay, so, come with me and I will show you this document he sent us.".

We went upstairs to see there was multiple rooms. We entered a room and Jeremy was sitting in there at a desk. I sat down on the floor as Johnson flopped onto the bed and Terel leaned against the wall, "Play it.". Jeremy nodded and began to play the video.

"Hello boys, I've sent this document because from what the U.S Naval fleets and civilian ships have seen from afar, the nation you are in are currently trying to bring back old WWII ships."

No shit.

"Judging from all the reports of missing warships that once rested on the ocean floor, they are taking mostly German warships. England stated they gound out their warship, Good, had gone missing about a year ago. They though the ocean floor had itself a land slide and the ship sunk deeper. But from our research, we are sure they are taking them."

I rubbed my chin, wondering where he is going with all this.

"Now, I want you to listen closely. I am going to be sending a cargo ship towards that nation, no civilaians and enough brave souls to try and see how hostile this nation is. And I don't like the way the German and Russian's have been acting. They seem to be off edge with this entire warship disappearance. And as NATO states, if someone is to mess with one of our alliance partners, they shall take us all on."

Believe me sir, no even a twenty nation army could bring down an army like this one I've seen.

"I want you to at leats try and send photos of what they are doing on the inside so we can see if they really are the culprits of this.".

The document ended there. God speed to those men and women who will be testing this nation's hostility.

To be continued...