Chapter 7: Encounter and a search

Y/n's POV

I walked along side Prinz Eugen. She has a, tsundere persona. Kind of like Admiral Hipper. "I honestly thought I would be stuck down there forever." I chuckled, "We'll I can't leave such an amazing girl due, now can I?" She lightly blushed, "Y-Yeah, but I'm still not gonna thank you." I only laughed, "That is fine by me. I don't require any thanks." She raised her head high and proudly,"I am the one and only warship ti have survived such a marvelous war. Though, I had almost sunk Wales but she got away." I plan on bringing her back in the future, my apologies to Hood though.

I was about to open the door to my room before U-73 stopped beside me, "Admiral...," she was panting, "Radar scanners....read that there is....an unknown cargo ship....fourty clicks off shore.". I sighed and began to jog to the command office. It took only a few minutes but when I arrived, the screen showed an airship flying above the ship with Admiral Hipper and Z23 escorting it on the sides.

 It took only a few minutes but when I arrived, the screen showed an airship flying above the ship with Admiral Hipper and Z23 escorting it on the sides

"Is there any sort of hill number on the side that we can use to identify it?" One of the officers shook his head, "No sir, the hull number isn't there. It seems to be faded away completely. " I sighed and stared at the screen, then something came to mind, "Have we made any schedules for shipments at all in the last two weeks?". One of the other officers began to search the shipments. She nodded but had a confused look, "Yes sir. But, it says here that the new materials we have coming in aren't supposed to arrive till Sunday. It's only Tuesday right now.".

I sighed in frustration, "Patch me through to them, please." The officer nodded before pressing multiple buttons. He handed me the phone as it had started ringing. Within only ten seconds, the captain of the ship answered, "Hello." I cleared my throat,"This is Admiral Y/n L/n of this nation, I don't believe you were supposed to return with the materials until Sunday." The other end was silent.

I continued, "And woth that stated and your silence, I doubt you are one of my cargo ships. My cargo ship had the APN Husky and the APN Shwarz escorting it when I had sent them off to Germany.". They had continued to listen silently, "And to add onto that, my cargo ships always have four digit numbers on their hulls.". I looked back to the ship to see Hipper and Z23 had turned their turrets towards the foreign cargo ship.

"Now, I want to know what country has sent you to my land. And I demand you tell me now." They finally replied, "Freedom shall always stand at the top of the world..." And that was all I needed to find out who had sent them, the U.S had sent them. I shall take care of them after I destroy the U.K.!

And to start that, I will require Graf Spee. She is the key to bringing them to their knees. I looked at the officer and she nodded, looking back at the screen, "Hopper, Z23, engage when ready." The two girls replied in unison, "Affirmative!" Z23 had slowed down before getting behind the cargo ship.

Jake's POV

Me and my squad stood at the port as we seen the cargo ship that was set to arrive in a few minutes ago. It had a battleship on its side and the other behind it. It was admiral Hipper and Z23. A bright golden light began to slowly emit from Hipper as a bright blue light began to emit from Z23. A beam of gold shot from Hippers cannon and pierced straight through the entire ship before Z23 fired her cannons and they tore right through the hull of the ship, coming directly towards the port.

One of the enormous robots had rushed and activated its particle shield, stopping the shot from reaching any further. There was a long silenve after the block of the shot before a loud explosion came from the cargo ship, it exploded in flames and plumes of smoke. A piece had so much momentum, it xame directly at the port only for the robot to knock it back to the ocean, saving every soul that stood here. All the soldiers began to cheer, I stared on in shock.

How the hell do they take such old ships that use normal rounds into cannons that fire beams. Now I am worried about what all the other techs can have in store.

Several hours later...

Y/n's POV

I stood in my room with Prinz, Bismarck, and Hood. I was putting on my shirt. Prinz and Bismarck both had a blush as Hood just rolled her eyes. I finished putting on my tie before turning to them and smiling, "Shall we?" They nodded before walking out the door as I folowed. We had made our way to the port and seen Hipper, Frederick Der Grosse, Roon and about twenty reapir ships, minus Jade.

I heard the sound of Jade's commander and looked to my right to see him and Jade walking towards us.

"Ah, Luke, Jade. I was starting to wonder where you were." Jade bowed her head as did Luke, "We wouldn't miss such an amazing event, especially when we are involved. According to the briefing, we are to repair Admiral Graf Spee as soon as she is brought up, correct?" I nodded causing Luke to salute with pride, "I shall not disappoint you Admiral!" He walked off in pure pride and huge ego as Jade only shook her head and followed.

I watched as my ship slowly descended into the water. A ramp extended from the tail of the ship and attached to the dock. I walked up the ramp and entered my ship. Guards were roaming the halls of the ship and of course saluted when I passed. I quickly made my way to the bridge of my ship and took my seat.

To be continued...