Chapter 9: For Fucks Sake!

Sorry for the long wait guys! I got busy and a little intrigued with Nanbaka. Nick is so adorable!! Anyway, here you go!❤🖤

Jake's POV

I sat on a plane(The US Military one. With how it can fly like a helicopter?) as we flew back towards America. Being in that damn place for six months was tiring. But I atleast now have enough information that we need. And it turned out that those SEAL team members had left back to America.

Said they had another mission to do, I don't believe it. They're just a bunch of pussies in my book. I looked at Johnson, "That place was one shitty place to be, huh?" He only laughed, "To us it is, to them, that place is everything you need to call home. They seemed to have almost every resource they needed." I nodded.

Terel chimed in, "Can't wait to put a gun in that guys mouth. He was annoying." Jeremy chuckled, "That Admiral guy was a pretty chill guy, when you don't piss him off. Let's just hope we can reach him before something bad happens." We all nodded.

Timeskip brought to you by Jake and Y/n pointing pistols at eachother at point blank!

We had just landed at an airforce base before we had grabbed our things and got off. As soon as we did, we seen the General. He had black hair, brown eyes, a scruffy beard and was definitely about fourty or more years old. He nodded before giving us a smile,"You did amazing boys, now," he began to walk off, signaling us to follow him, "The Royal Navy sent us a message saying they have picked something up about thirty klicks away from them.".

"And what about it?" He looked back at us, "That means that Admiral you seen is ready to retrieve Graf Spee. And they will stop him, no doubt." I became wide eyed and began to panic, "With all do respect General, you have no idea who we are going against. That man will wipe our fleets along with the Royal Navy fleets like we are a piece of paper. Believe me, I seen what they did to a cargo ship with only two light ships. They will tear them apart.". He only laughed, "I have major doubts. No one can posses such power. The U.S is the strongest Country on this planet.".

He's being too cocky. I sighed before grabbing Terel's phone, "Hey!" I went to the video and stopped the General,"Watch this. This will prove how powerful they really are." He rolled his eyes before beginning to watch the video. He seemed almost unfazed by the powerful beam but he went pale at the giant mech that had blocked the shot from harming civilians. Once the video was finished he handed the phone nack before sighing in defeat. We can't risk losing that many men."

"We should've been way more careful. So, I'm gonna-" the General was cut off by the sounds of an F-35 engine flying past, "The hell?" We begam to walk towards the landing area to see it had landed. The pilot jumped out, it was Eli. My buddy that joined the Air Force.

I jogged to him which he noticed, we did our bro hug, "Nice to see ya again you crazy some bitch." He chuckled, "I should be telling you that." The General interrupted, "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be out there guarding Spee." Thus, Eli gulped at.

"Well, sir, the thing is...me and four other pilots were the only few to make it out of there. They had jammed the comms. It was foggy and all we coukd really see was bright beams of ligjts pierce right through the ships. I was lucky to get away from their jets. Those things were pretty hard to escape." He gestured to hus her to see it had many holes in it from where it was struck.

The General went wide eyed before Eli chirped, "Some carruers and cruisers managed to escape. They should be on their way back by now. If they didn't get lost in the dense fog." The General sighed in a little relief at that. We began to walk off as Eli was filling in the General on what he had seen from what he could tell. It was mostly flashes of light and explosions and planes falling from the sky. Then he mentioned something interesting.

"The leader of their fleet had managed to patch through so of our comms before cutting us off." The General was now curious, "Go on." Eli nodded and continued, "Well, the man saud something about standing in his way. He gave us a chance to back off, but, we were relentless. He said he wanted to change amthe world, make it better. He even gave us an opportunity to join him. That's when a Royal Navy destroyer shot through the fog."

"It was silent over the comms before we heard him say, 'You just made the biggest mistake in your life.'. That's when we were cut from our comms and began to be torn apart. It all happened very quickly. As soon as I lifted off from the carrier, it blew up. I got lucky but not so much for the others aboard." The General sighed, "I appreciate you telling me this." Eli nodded before the General walked off.

I looked at him as he nodded back at me. We began to walk back to the barracks as it was nearing curfew. We were looking for our room when we finally found it. Eli waved bye and went off to find his. I walked in to see my buddies already asleep, 'Already?' I sighed before slipping off my shirt and laying down. Little did I know, World War III is about to jump onto our front door step and there is no way we will be able to escape it....

To be continued...