Chapter 10: Admiral Graf Spee!

Graf's POV

I have been under these cold waters for God knows how long. I sat on the bow of my ship as I just sat there, stating directly up at the sky from under the cold water. It was peaceful. I was happy when I sunk, all of my crew men had escaped before I had sunk to the bottom of the Atlantic. I stood up to see a shark, I had made frie ds with while down here was staring at me. I smiled at him and ran my hand across his rough skin. I walked away as he darted off to enter through a large hole in the side if my hull. I touched the bandage I found in my ship and seen the blood staining it.

I sighed mentally and entered through the broken door before walking down the stairs to be met by Rasierer(Razor) as he had swam around me. I walked into a small room and seen a picture frame that held a picture in it. The glass had kept it dry. I picked it up and looked at it. It was of one of the crew men holding his daughter. He had died aboard while manning a gun in the Battle of River Plate. I wonder how his family reacted to that.

(Pretend it's a German sailor holding his daughter and it's back in the 40's times which is black and white

(Pretend it's a German sailor holding his daughter and it's back in the 40's times which is black and white. The things they are wearing are from back then and is black and white due to not having color in pictures yet.)

Ever since I found this picture, I had wondered hiw it would be to live a life with someone I could care so deeply about. Like, having my own child. But that won't be possible till I am raised once again. I laid the picture back down and walked off. I went back up to deck until I seen some U-Boats pass by. TheI had the Royal Navy emblem on them too. But way more modern. Until they all just blew up. I lokked the other way to see soem really futuristic U-Boats and looked closely to see German emblems and some Russians.

I heard a loud thud and looked to my left to see that a ship had made  impact with the sea floor. I looked up again to see multiple modern type of planes landing under the waves. I then seen multiple ships with red on the bottom stopping around my perimeter. Ships were still sinking though. Rasierer had swam away, leaving me here. I can't blame him.

After a while, sixty-two U-Boats had descended upon me as they shone light on my hull, muliple landing upon me causing me to squint from the sudden light. Before I knew it multiple figures had left the U-Boats and swam towards me as some hooked up my hull to these really big U-Boats. The figures had grabbed me and began to pull me up to a U-Boat. We had entered the strange U-Boat and I was immediately confronted by a man.

 We had entered the strange U-Boat and I was immediately confronted by a man

He had the ranking if an Admirla so I scrambled to stand up and salute. He only chuckled, "So respective Spee, I appreciate it." I looked at him, he seemed a bit German and was speaking German so he must be apart of the German faction. Except he had a different patch on.

I hadn't seen a symbol like that

I hadn't seen a symbol like that. A new nation maybe, "Hello Graf Spee, I am Admiral Y/n L/n of the Blood Eye Legion." Then I blacked out.

3rd POV

Graf Spee had been pulled up to surface as they had used two battleships and had beams attached to them that are keeping the ship still as repair ships began to work on the destroyed ship. On Y/n's ship Spee was resting in the infirmary as the doctor who had taken care of Bismarck was treating her wounds.

Spee wouldn't be able to wake up until her hull was completely finished. Meanwhile, about a hundred Blood Eye Legion cargo ships were making their way towards Graf
Spee's location to deliver supplies. Muliple ships jad been semt to make their way towards Germany and Russia to maie themselves known.

Meanwhile in Russia....

The Russian government had began to freak out as they had recieved reports of unknown naval ships entering the harbors and ports. The scenes were being broadcasted live all over Russia bringing thousands to panic. Russian military and Navy ships had began to dispatch to the multipel locations that these ships had stopped at. There was still no hostile motive shown by the unknown ships as they just sat in the harbors, ports and etc.

Meanwhile in Germany...

Many German warships had escorted the advanced ships into harbors, ports and bays while being cautious of the deadly ships. One thing did confuse them though. They seen a ship with the Iron Blood emblem on the side. The ship was classified as Frederich Get Grosse as she was leading the fleet of Blood Eye Legion ships. Because of this, the German government and civilians were starting to question how a ship from WWII had risen once again.

The ships entering Germany were being broadcasted live all over the world as was the ships in Russia. One thing confused them deeply. The Royal Navy battleship Hood was leading a fleet. Causing the Russians to think the Royal Navy may be associated with this. Every country and nation was becoming paniced and confused at the revival of these ships.

There were many people who thought this would start the end of the world but it is only going to restart rhe way they live. But they don't know that. Because simple minded people wouldn't understand the motives of the nation that will soon change the ways of man kind and bring an end to war on the planet and change rhe way they live.

To be continued...