Chapter 13: A Meeting With A President!

Help! I can't breath from this video!
It sounds so perfect! Der Schöpfer ist unglaublich!

Y/n's POV

Admiral Graf Spee had finished reconstruction ten hours ago. We were now on our way to Germany since it is the closest nation here. Sadly, I lost a soldier ten hours ago. He was a Russian man. He volunteered to go after those four soldiers who were her when we went to get Prinz Eugen. Speaking of Prinz Eugen, she was looking away from me, "I-I said I'm fine Admiral. I just tripped." I gave her a blank look, "Alright." She huffed before I went back to doing my paperwork.

She's a tsundere for sure. I finished the last part of the paperwork before sighing and leaning back. I noticed Prinz staring at me. She was blushing again. I just ignored it and closed my eyes only to feel something sit on my lap. I cracked kpen my eyelid a bit to see Prinz there cuddled up to my chest, "Yes?" She blushed again, "It's not like I like you, okay?" She said that in German which I responded the same way, "You're terrible at lying." She huffed before I laughed.

I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep with my hat covering my eyes.

(Kind of what it looked like)

Yuugi's POV

I walked down the halls humming a song to myself happily. I had to give the Admiral some files on some ships that we may be abke to grab. I had a file on a Japanese aircraft carrier called Akagi and anither called Kaga. They were IJN! Oh this job is so fun! Who knew taking over a world could actually be exciting.

I was approaching the Admirals door so I stopped humming and knocked, no response. I knocked again, no response. I sighed and quietly opened the door. When I peeked in I seen Admirla asleep with Prinz cuddled up to his chest, asleep as well. I quietly but quickly closed the door before silently letting my fanboying out. I took a deep breath to calm down before opening the door quietly again and sneak towards his desk only to see Prinz aimed a gun at me before sighing.

Scary. She set the gun on the desk before closing her eyes again. I sighed in relief before setting the papers on his desk and leaving. I closed the door as I left. Thise two are so cute together!

Timeskip brought to you by Yuugi thinking of Prinz and Y/n being a couple!

3rd POV

Y/n groaned before slowly opening his eyes and looking down at Prinz who was still asleep. He shook causing her to moan as her eyes fluttered open, she looked up at him before sleepily smiling at him. He just stood up causing Orinz to fall into the floor, "Ow! Asshole!" He only laughed. He then noticed the files on his desk.

He hummed in curiosity before picking them up and looking at it. He opened it and seen a two pictures of the IJN Aircraft Carrier, Akagi.

 He opened it and seen a two pictures of the IJN Aircraft Carrier, Akagi

It was of Akagi afloat and the other was of Akagi at the bottim of the ocean

It was of Akagi afloat and the other was of Akagi at the bottim of the ocean. I looked closer to see a fugure was on deck. It was hard to see but with how these girls are always aboard their sunken ship, I know it's Akagi. Prinz dusted off her butt before looking at the picture, "Oh look, it's Akagi." I nodded.

She then put a finger up to her chin, "Hmm, Admiral." I keot my eyes on the file, "Yes?" she smirked, "Will we be bringing Belfast up? I would like to settle some things in the future for when she does." I nodded, "Alright.". She smiled happily before walking out, "Oh, Admiral, we're in Germany." I nodded before setting down the files and going to get ready.

Timeskip brought to you by Akagi messing with Admiral Y/n!

I was currently riding in a vehicle which was in the middle of a convoy. We were in Berlin where the President should be. The streets were crowded as sirens from the Federal Police. They were in the front and back of the convoy clearing people out if the way. I had Tirpitz, Spee, and Prinz with me. The others stayed  behind to watch the fleets. We had multiole cargo ships on stand by for if the Germans accept our alliance.

The president, Frank-Walter Steinmeier, sat in front of us as he stared at the three girls. Tirpitz was just looking out the window until he spoke, which was in German,"So, why did you come to my country? And how do you have our Ironblood ship?" Prinz looked at him before speaking, "Because, we want to be friends with your nation." He nodded which I replied, "I will answer your questions once we arrive." He nodded once again.

It took us a while but we finally made it to our destination. We were sitting in some sort of office as Frank sat behind his desk and looking at all the files of the many German ships and Submarines we raised. He chuckled every now and then with a smile on his face. He sat and stared at a picture of the Bismarck for a bit befire he had went to the next file.(I'm so sorry but he's gonna go Hitler. But without the Jewish.) He looked up at me and held out his hand, "I'll join you, but only if you allow us to use some of your tech. You are exactly the person we need to help our nation rise up." I smirked, "You got yourself a deal, Frank. Send troops to the port so that they can retrieve your resources we got for you." He nodded.

I began to walk out while letting the cargo ships know they can move in and deliver the supplies. I got in the car and the convoy began to take me back to the port my ship sat with the others. This will be the finest war in history!

To be continued...