Chapter 31: A Tragedy...

3rd POV

Yorktown hit the deck with a loud scream of pain. Gangut twirled her chains as she slowly creeped over to the old carrier. Yorktown groaned as she coughed out blood. She began to stand up only to get a boot to her stomach, smacking her into a plane of Hornets. As the plane began to fall off, it fired at Gangut but her rigging reached reached around and covered her.

Gangut was too focused on the old carrier to notice Hornet had picked herself up. The Soviet ship slammed her boot down on Yorktowns ribs with force as she screamed out. Hornet noticed a hatchet on the ground. She picked it up and began to slowly sneak up behind the crazy ship.

"You're nothing but a weak ship that nobody loves! You hear me Yorktown?!" That pissed Hornet off as she raised the hatchet and began to swing down at Gangut. As if a cobra striking its victim, Hornet was slammed onto the deck, leaving a dent.

"And now we have a hero ship. Well, it seems that I will have to kill the both of you. But I want to make sure everyone sees it!" Gangut's rigging bit down on the sisters hair, picking them both up before jumping off the American ship.

With Y/n...

Y/n's POV

I kicked Laffey in the gut, sending her into the bridge room. I blocked Kurfürst as knees her armor but yelled when I felt something break. I immediately fell to the ground, my knee broken. I forgot she was wearing armor like that. I grunted and looked up at her. She just stood there. A soldier came out of the Bridge before noticing I was on the ground.

He walked over with a smirk, "I would kill you myself ya monster. But I'll let this one kill you." He stood there, he looked up at the ship as she stared at him, gripping her large axe. He nodded as she raised her axe. As she went to bring it down, another soldier yelled, "YOU BRING THAT THING DOWN, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE SCRAPPED!" She stopped and slowly brought her axe back up.

She looked over her shoulder and nodded. I looked to see who had stopped her, it seemed to be another soldier. But a higher ranking. He came over and squated beside me and patted my chest. I glared at him, "Got some balls knowing I still got arms and a stronge grip." He chuckled and shook his head, "Not for long." As soon as he said that, Kurfürst brought her axe down on my shoulder. I yelled out in pain as I felt my arm disconnect from my torso.

She did the same with my other arm. I yelled out in pain, my blood spilling on the ground. When she finished, she picked me up. My body felt weak and my eyes were heavy. The last thing I seen was the soldiers leave the bridge with what seemed to be a briefcase. Everything went black after that.

3rd POV

Laffey had jumped out the bridge window due to its weakened state in order to deal with Prinz Eugen. Y/n would be taken as a prisoner of war. Used as something to end the war. But he would be executed for his crimes even if the war had ended. None of the shipgirls had noticed that he had gone silent. That was until the helicopters flew out of the giant ship.

Spee dropped the piece of Hazelwood before looking at the helicopters. As if she had binoculars, she seen a german ship holding her beloved. She gasped before dashing off to get Bismarck.

Laffey and Prinz Eugen hit the water with a splash, both trying to get their posture back together. Prinz glared at the Destroyer before her rigging shot forwards and tried to snap down on her neck. Laffey managed to jump out of the way as she fired her cannons, Prinz Eugen just blocking the shots with her rigging, analyzing the enemies movements.

"You are pretty smart for a little girl." Laffey replied with a tired but amnoyed tone, "And this is coming from a young girl but bigger tits than her older sister." Prinz tilted her head before firing a her cannons but Laffey stopped and jumped backwards, "That bust of yours must make you pretty stupid. Is what I meant.".

Prinz scoffed with an intense glare, "You dare talk to such a superior ship as myself in that type of manner?" Laffey had lowered her guard at this point, "Yeah. Your big sister is pretty inferior and stupid, so that would make you the same. You just wish you could live up to her standards, but you can't." Prinz grit her teeth, her shark like rigging ready to rip the DD apart.

"You dare say such things about my big sister? And yeah, I may tease her and such, but that's my way of showing that I love her. I'm jealous of her too. She can take everything serious, but I can't.". Laffey smirked, "Then you must want to be just as stupid as her. Oh wait, you're already stupid, so that would make you even more stu-......" Prinz went wide eyed. Laffey was held in the air.

With Kaiser's fleet...

Kaiser held Musashi by the throat. The Japanese battleship covered in blood in bruises. The ocean surface was covered with injured ships. Nagato attempted to stand up but was kicked in the face by the H-Klasse. Enterprise stood there, fear plastered all over her face. Reno was even injured by the H-Klasse for trying to stop the project ship. Yamato had blood dripping from her mouth as she layed there, motionless.

Intrepid was trying to comprehend what she had watched. Kaiser tightened her grip on Musashi's throat. The project only laughing in utter joy as she watched the ship squirm and claw at the hand slowly crushing her throat.

Kaiser's laughing stopped wjen she heard a grunt. She looked to see a ship girl standing there, a flag in her hand, torn and tattered. Her body bruised, a black eye. And bleeding heavily. A broken arm as well. But a very pissed off look, "I'm going to kill you Kaiser."

To be continued

To be continued...

So. Please don't be mad at meh! Kaiser basically beat every single ship that stood in her way. Scary as hell, huh? What will happen with Yorktown, Hornet, and Y/n? What happened with Laffey? And how will the battle with Kaiser and Jean Bart go? Seems you will have to wait and see~.❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤