Chapter 29: Großer Kurfürst?!

Y/n POV

I knew these fools would easily try and come after me. Of course, you would usually find someone of my ranking in the brodge with my men. Yes, they are in there. But I am in the armory room which is nearby. I watched them on the camera feed as they stopped in front of the door. They then began to place explosives on both sides of the door.

Just as they were about to blow ir open, my soldiers blocked them in. I made my way out to assist my soldiers in apprehending them.

3rd POV

Jake moved a little, still trying to hide Laffey so she wouldn't get hurt. He glared at a certain Admiral as he appeared seemingly from nowhere. He chuckled, "You're already dead Jake. You only fooled me for the time being until you ran. You should've stayed! You would have lived an even better life." Jake rolled his eyes, "I rather not live somewhere wjere their leader worships some stupid Nazi ships."

Y/n grunted before walking towards Jake. He snatched him up, then seeing Laffey he gained a sadistic smirk. Two robotic soldiers snatched her, then began to drag her away as she struggled, "KURFÜRST!!" as soon as Laffey yelled that name, someone bursted through the steel walls.

The soldiers immediately dropped Laffey and opened fire on the H-Klasse project. The bullets only bounced off the armor. Laffey immediately jumped up and kicked the guns out of the soldiers hands before shooting shooting one and kicking another down the hall.

Kurfürst swung her giant axe like weapon, cutting the opposing soldiers in half as Laffey jumoef up and began firing at them as well. Y/n glared at the ship. A German Battleship? That he didn't know could be brought back?! This was outrageous. He knew the ship existed, but the project was scrapped. She was ripped apart to make U-Boats.

He grabbed his said and pressed a button,the sword glowed a hot read, indicating it is at a high level of heat that could mealt metal or steel. Y/n swung at the powerful ship only for her to block. As she blocked, he looked in her eyes. They showed nothing. They were dull. Like she knew not of what she was doing. The one thing seeable within her eyes was she knew nit of who she was, and deep within, she felt like a monster.

She kicked Y/n in tge abdomen before charging back at him, swinging low. He jumped over it and struck her arm. She didn't make asound as the sword went cleanly through her armor and cut into her skin and burned her arm and flesh.

As the two beasts continue their battle, Jake and the ither soldiers are in the control room. As he slung his rifle over his shoulder, he looked over the controls. He pushed a dead captain of the controls and looked over the controls. He groaned in annoyance, they were all in different languages that he knew not of. There were some in Italian, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean.

As he seen a strange lever, he loole dout the window only to see a ship girl floating outside, it was Prinz Eugen. She seemed to giggle and wave before her cannons aimed randomly into the control room. "DUCK!!!" The others hot the floor quickly as shells pierced the reinforced windows and flew inside, they were duds to not blow up but were going fast enough to tear a hole in your chest and take off your head.

Prinz Eugen's giggles could barely be heard through the constant fire of shells.

Down on the Ocean floor...

America launched Spirit bombers and many other planes. A spirit bomber directed itself towards Tirpitz. She stared in fear as her AA's shot at it. As the bombers bay doors opened, something stikes it in the side. "WE ARE HERE COMRADES!!" Tirpitz looks to the North to see RUSSIA's fleet coming.

 "WE ARE HERE COMRADES!!" Tirpitz looks to the North to see RUSSIA's fleet coming