Chapter 19: Blooming Love! (LEMON)

So, I decided to try a lemon for the first time. It will most likely be strange...and cringy as hell, so if you don't wanna read it, feel free to skip it if you don't want to read it.

Y/n's POV

25 hours before the Japanese betrayal..

(When you see this picture,it means the lemon is over! >///~///<)

I sat on the bed as I watched Prinz stand up, she began to remove her clothing. As she removed her clothes, I couldn't help but stare at her nicely curved body. She must've noticed me staring as she gained a smirk and reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. She took it off and threw it on the floor. She approached me before stopping in front of me. I just stared at her before gulping.

I reached out and grabbed her breast. She let out a small squeak before blsuhing and smiling at me. I began to run my thumb over her nipple as it began to get hard. She let out small moans everytime I ran a thumb over, or pinched, her nipple. I felt a tent beginning to form in my pants at every moan she made. Her body shivered at the pleasure and from the warm touch of my hands. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips as she kissed back.

When we broke for air, a string of saliva was left remaining, connecting us. She stared at me for a second before she pushed me down onto the bed. As I realised what happened, I looked at her to see her sit down on my waste before biting her lip and starting to grind on my hardened member. I blushed as she let out moans. She was so focused on grinding on me that I took the opportunity to flip us over. She stared up at me with a shocked look before looking to the side.

I then began to remive my pants revealing my trousers that had a large tent pitched. Prinz blushed at the sight as I pulled them off and threw them to the side. I began to unbutton my shirt and threw it to the side. I decuded to tease her and rubbed my member against her wet panties. She moaned at the feeling before giving me a playful glare, "Don't tease me commander~." I just chuckled before sliding her panties off and throwing them on the floor as well, exposing her wet womanhood.

I blushed at the sight before aligning my hard member with her entrance. I looked at her as she nodded, giving me permission to enter her. I slowly pushed into her as she whimpered in pain. I gave her a minute to adjust to my size, "G-Go ahead~" I nodded and began to slowly thrust inside her. Every movement making me feel immense pleasure. And Prinz was definitely feeling more pleasure as she was shaking and trying to contain her loud moans.

I leaned down and began to kiss her soft, quivering lips as I grabbed her hands and held them. She had wrapped her legs around my waste, forcing me to go deeper inside her. Only resulting in her moaning louder. I continued to thrust inside of her womanhood as she moaned into my ear. She managed to moan out, "F-Faster...Commander~." I blushed and began to quicken my pace. The faster I went, the tighter her walls squeezed down onto my member. Prinz closed her eyes and keaned her head back as I thrusted faster into her she moaned, "Fuck~".