Chapter 21: Revenge!

Y/n's POV

I held onto Spee's lifeless body as her eyes were dull. I felt tears picking the corners of my eyes, I haven't cried over something like this since I was fourteen. I hugged her as the soldier who I seen kill her jumped out the window. I felt hatred build up within me. As I gently set Spee's body down. My best doctor and Yuugi entered the room. I looked at Yuugi, he seen the hatred in my eyes and walked up to me. He pulled out a syringe and stuck it into my neck. I immediately jumoef up and went out the window. That man will pay for what he did!

Yuugi's POV

Admiral is a merciless man when you hurt someone he cares for. We lost a close friend to some thug back when we went to school. When Y/n found his body, his family found out he had...something within him. He had ran away and when he was found him he had horns, glowing eyes, razor sharp teeth, and sharp claws. He had ruthlessly ripped the man apart. From the files that I had stolen when I learned how to hack into government tech, he had some type of demon within his body.

That demon is only capable of doing anything when Y/n feels hatred towards someone or something. The doctor found a type of medicine that can be injected to keep that demon from awakening. And all we had to do in order to unleash it is get Y/n's permission to take that medicine out. So that's why I carry around a syringe just in case something like this happens. I closed the door and pushed a bookshelf in front of it as doc got to work.

He brought all the supplies needed and got to work on trying to save Admiral Graf Spee.

3rd POV

As U.K and U.S military vehichles released payloads on the the four nations equipment, a certain pissed off male ran towards the line of hostiles. As he ran towards tge soldiers, they could see horns sticking out from his head with glowing eyes and sharp claws. Soldiers shot at him only for their bullets to be dodged and for themselves to get ripped apart. The tanks turned their barrels toeards rhe man as they fired. A U.K's shell got sliced in half by the demon. All shots were dodged or blocked.

The demon ignored the tanks and jumped over them before running down the street. In front of the large amounts of troops stood two HMS faction ships. As the two girls took care of the forces, Y/n ran after Jake. He had gotten Jake's scent from the sword that was used to kill Spee. Jake was boarding an Ospray when he seen Y/n running towards them. Jake began to release a full magazine on the demon but they proved useless. As the Ospray lifted up, Y/n had grabbed onto the the plane and was lifting himself up when Jake took his boot and kicked him off. As Y/n fell, a certain blonde german battleship stood where he would fall.

Bismarck caught the demon as Y/n gained control of himself, knowing Jake had gotten away from his fate. Bismarck watched as tge horns slowly disappeared and his teeth and other things turned to normal. Bismarck gave him a confused look, "Y/n? Why did you look like that?". Y/n looked at Bismarck as he stood up. He looked at the Ospray that was now flying away.

As we were standing there, Warspite and Hood walked up to us, Hood threw a mounted LMG to the side as she just smiled at Y/n. Bismarck looked around, "Where is Spee and Prinz?" Y/n gained a dark look, "The bastards killed Spee. As for Prinz, she is dealing with enemy infantryman." Bismarck friwned at the mention of Spee's death.

They then began to walk iff as Y/n held a rage within him. Due to that small amount of rage, his horns were showing. But he still had control over his body. He grabbed the hilt from his side as it beamed on showing a sword. It was basically a sword that requires a certain type of power source. As he walked forward helicopters were unloading soldiers, they had seen the small group as the three battleships began to fire at them. Y/n tightened his grip and ran forwards he sliced a soldier in half before decapitating another.

Soldiers fired at him only for their bullets to easily be sliced in half. The Admiral ran towards a chopper that was attempting to take off but no avail as uts tail had been sliced off. Y/n's onslaught went on for hours until they had stopped sending troops. He was covered in the blood of his enemies and had sliced armored vehichles in half and blown them up.

Yuugi walked up to Y/n, holding the lifeless corpse of Spee who had been getting medical attention the entire time. Troops marched down the streets in victory as they had taken Ireland and would use this land for a base. Shipgirls gathered by Y/n's side as they looked at the large ship that hovered over them.

Jake would not live to see another day when Y/n finds him. Next time, Y/n will come at full force. He will show what power he really possesses. He will get his revenge. And he will kill them all.

To be continued...