Chapter 28: Infiltration!

3rd POV

Over the Atlantic sea sailed many ships that were from WWII. Many of the ships were ship girls. Soldiers stood atop Long Islands deck as hundreds of thousands of other soldiers and sailors walked throughout the ships. They were on their way to intercept the Blood Eye Legion and keep them from taking out Canada. They knew of this because someone had told them. Leading this fleet was four destroyers, USS Laffey, USS Eldridge, USS Sims, USS Hammans.

HMS Illustrious, HMS Unicorn, USS Hornet, USS Yorktown, USS Essex, USS Ranger, HMS Formidable, and HMS Victorious all had their planes taking off. Enemy being clsoe bit not close for firing range. The wtaer was calm until USS Bache blew up. U-110, U-45, and many other subs converged on their location. Destroyers began to separate as the Carriers fell back with Battleships to take most of the hits before they had to break off. Cruisers pushed ahead to attempt at getting closer only for artillery to reign down upon them. In the distance four large battleships can be made out.

KMS Bismarck, USS Iowa, IJN Yamato, and KMS Tirpitz. South Dakota, Colorado, North Carolina, Washington, and West Virginia pyshed forward at full speed to attack these ships. Planes fell from the sky, they were from both sides. North Carolina had a shot lined up for the citadel of Bismarck. She fired, but almost out of nowhere, a Destroyer came from behind Bismarck and got in front of the shells. That Destroyer was IJN Ayanami. She took the full blow and sustained major damage but she kept covering Bismarck.

Meanwhile, a helicopter was making its way around the battle. These helicopters were going for the giant flying battleship that hovered in  the sky. Laffey was joining the soldiers who were going to take out the head leader. Admiral Y/n L/n.

The Helicopters came closer and closer. The cannons that were shooting down planes and jets traversed and ained at the helicopters but did not fire. As if wanting them to get closer. Which was true, Y/n wanted them to enter his ship and see how much they can handle.

Back down on the ocean surface, ships fired salvos at eachother, many blowing up, sinking, and catching fire. (anna3618) Hipper stood there, watching as the battle went on before a shell flew by her face. There stood Javelin. Hippers cannons aimed at her and prepared to fire. But, as she went to fire. Someone else ahd shot at her. She turned to her left to see HMS Ajax.

Hipper had become worried, not have experienced taking on two ships. "Hello Hipper~. They seriously brought you back even though you were so meaningless in the war? You sat there, helpless as you got blown up. Then scrapped for metal." Hipper groaned ina annoyance, "I couldn't do anything! I was locked in port and my AA's couldn't strike those planes." Exeter laughed, "Yeah, because you are weak." Hipper began to back away seeing she was surrounded by four ships. The fourth being Achilles.

That's when a Salvo landed in front of the three ships. Hipper looked begind her to see Admiral Graf Spee walking towards them. She had a cold stare on her face as her barrels steamed from the amount of heat produced. "Don't you know it is unfair to take on someone who has no experience taking on multiple ships at once?".

Hipper had a surprised look on her face before smiling. Spee looked at her and smiled, "Take care of Javelin. I'll take these ones on myself. Sister.". Hipper smiled before dodging Javelins weapon. She entered combat with the Destroyer. Spee stood in front of the three cruisers as they looked at her before laughing.

"Oh look, if it isn't the coward. Admiral Graf Spee." Spee shook her head, "I am no coward. I ran because my crews lives depended on it. I put the people I care for before me. And I won't allow you to hurt Hipper either." Ajax just smirked, "What are you going to do? Scuttle yourself again?" The three cruisers began to laugh again. Spee smirked, "No. I'm gonna fight till I DESTROY you three.".

Ajax shook her head, "I could easily sink you. So let it just be you and me." Spee shook her head once more, "I won't stop at one. I'll take you all on." As soon as that was said, Ajax fired her cannons as did the others, Spee sliced them with her claws. The girls fired at Spee again. Many hitting her." Her body a bit bruised but not severely.

Admiral Hipper's POV

I was fighting a British Destroyer for the first time. I can't let anyone down. Admiral depends on me. Spee depends on me. My little sister depends on me as well! I fired at Javelin and launched torpedoes at her. All missing her. Damn. I heard a yell and looked to see Spee holding her left arm. Did they hurt her that easily. But, she gained a determined look. Though, something was off. One eye was like an orange glowing color as her giant metal claws began to come misty red fire like claw.

The entire time her claws changed, her shark head cannons had opened there mouth wider and wider by the second as it charged up a shot. Getting brighter and brighter. Then, tmher cannons fired at Ajax as the shark canmons also shot a beam at a different ship girl. Ajax and the other two girls screamed in pain as Achilles and Exeter went under the water. Ajax went wide eyed as she had been heavily damaged.

3rd POV

Ajax began to back away as Spee began to slowly approach. That was when she bumped into someone. She looled over her shoulder to ses the barrel of a gun. She looked at the girl holding it to see Deutschland with a toothy grin. Then, Ajax screamed as Spee's claw went straight through Ajax. Spee ripped her claw out of the purple haired girl as she fell under the water. Spee looked to see Javelin fall down and also go underwater. Hipper sighed in relief only to be hugged by Spee, "Ack!"

Meanwhile...a docking bay in the giant ship had been left open. The Helicopters landed inside the docking bay. But, what the soldiers felt uncomfortable with, was that there was no one in sight. It was silent. There was muliple aircraft with this ship that sat idle. Laffey hopped out, with her usual tired expression, she ordered the soldiers to follow her. There was two scientist that the soldiers had made a formation around. They were to get as much data as they could of the technology they find.

They formed up on the exit of the docking bay before they hit the scanner on the door and it opened half way. Laffey sighed and crouched and wemt under. The everyone but the female scientist and a soldier went. He gestured for her to go but she shook her head, "I'm not getting dow there. The floor may have germs.". The soldier rolled his eyes, "Get the hell in there." He took her briefcase and threw it under as she scoffed went under the door. The sokdier went after her.

When they got through, no one was in sight. It was as if this ship was abandoned. "What the hell?" Jake was confused but Laffey went diwn the hall way. Everyone followed her but stopped when they heard a voice. "But sir, we shouldn't just let tge enemy on board so willingly." A male voice replied to the females,"It was what Admiral wanted. And that is what we did.".

Laffey peeked around the corner to see a man that was thirty-six. He had brown hair and looked Japanese. The girl was shorter than the man. She was African American and had emerald green eyes. Her voice was soft like an angels. She sighed at the male, "The Admiral was always a stubborn guy." He nodded, "Yes, but that is the exact reason why we follow him. He doesn't give up on what he believes in.".

She nodded once more while looking away. She looked as if she was wanting to say or do something but that was shattered when an alarm sounded. The two darted off. The Japanese male had a katana on his other side that they had not noticed. The girl had two pistols in holsters on her butt.

Laffey sighed in relief before crouch running down the hallway. The others followed until they found a door that said, 'BRIDGE'. Laffey nodded before Jake began to set explosives on the door. At least until they heard guns cock behind them. But the explosives had already been set. They aimed there guns.....

To be continued...