Chapter 11: Beginning of an Alliance

Y/n POV

They are weak. A cryiser could easily destroy them. I looked at my sword before sheathing it. It can slice through the thickest of armor like a thousand degree knife through butter. I looked towards U-75 as her sub like bike took the form of the actual U-75. I boarded the submarine as she did the same.

We went to the bridge as we dived down below the Atlantic water. Ships were still sinking and some of my other ships were gathering up the oil spills and getting rid of them. It didn't take very long as I seen Admiral Graf Spee's hull sitting upon the sea bed. I seen a girl with white hair and a red stripe being escorted up to U-75. It's Graf Spee.

I went to the hatch to greet them. Spee entered along with the two escorts, "Hello Graf Spee, I am Admiral Y/n L/n of the Blood Eye Legion." And as soon as I said those words, she went unconscious. I picked her up to keep her from hitting the metal flooring as I felt the Submarine gain upwards momentum.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Deuychsland and chibi Spee sitting on the beach in bikinis!

I was sitting in the medical room of my ship as I awaited Spee to wake up. It's been at least six hours and her hull is being fixed and made better. She should have the armor of two Bismarcks by the time this is done. I made all of the Ironblood ships like that seeing how affective it is from the past. Bismarck is currently sitting at 5x the armor.

I heard shifting with a slight moan to see Spee beginning to sit up, "Well, morning sleeping beauty." She blushed, "M-Morning Y/-I mean Admiral." I chuckled, "Please, just call me Y/n. Prefer it that way." She bodded before uncovering herself. She was still clothed but had bandages on her body from where her body will take whatever damage the hull of her ship does. Ripping off a panel will feel like she got a cut. A shot to her hull will result into her losing actual blood and feeling the pain.

I couldn't do anything to stop that so I just made sure they always had 24/7 care at all times to make sure they don't die or bleed out. I set down the holotablet before syanding up. She grunted and quickly gripped her shoulder. The top doctor I have entered the room with a wheel chair for Spee seeing as how she will be feeling a lot of pain for a while. I usually try and get them asleep for the entire time like I did with Bismarck. But she was way more injured.

It worked only for Graf Zeppelin, Tirpitz, Bismarck, along with Hipper. They were extremely damaged when I raised them back up. Maybe the amount of damage they have talen determines how long they are willing to sleep. Anyhow, we walked through the halls as a nurse had began to push Spee in the wheelchair. Spee broke the silence, "Why did you come to save me Y/n?" I looked at her before looking forward.

"Because I need the greatest of ships if I want to make this world better. Besides, the only way to stop war, is by starting one. And I can assure you, this time you'll be around to see tye end of the war.". She gave a small smile at me. She's a cute one. Just like Eugen and Bismarck. It was silent until I heard a cheerful yell from down the hallway, it was Yuugi. We stopped and watched as he ran up.

As he stopped in front of us he began to pant before standing straight and catching his breath, "Hood has reached Russia sir. Warspite is also being escorted into the German ports along with your orher ships. They said that the military's are wanting them to identify themselves. What should we do?" I began to think before remembering something, "Follow me.".

We arrived in the bridge of my ship as the officers were working on files and other things. I stopped near the front before turning to the hologram director, I nodded as he began to boot up the hologram and patch it through to the ships in Germany and Russia.

In Germany....

3rd POV

Militaries surrounded Warspite and the other ships. The soldiers noticed one thing. A Ironblood Destroyer was in the front of the fleet they just shook it off until they seen a girl standing on deck of Warspite.