Chapter 22: Retalliation!

Jake's POV

I reached into my vest and pulled out what looked to be a bright blue cube. I looked at it confused, 'I don't remember finding this anywhere.' It was small and easily my hand wrapped around it. A soldier looked at it with curiosity, "Hey Jake, where'd ya find that thing?" I looked at him before lifting my combat goggles up, "No idea. But, it must've gotten in there whenever I killed that ship girl.". The soldier examined it, maybe it's how they manage to live. When they die they must give off these stanfe looking cubes. You think we should report this to the government and see what it can really do?". I nodded. We would currently be heading back to America to grab some more supplies. Whike we're there, we can give this cube thing to the government and see what it can do. Maybe we can resurrect a ship to fight back.

3rd POV

Little did Jake know, when he killed Graf Spee, a single cube was given to many naval divisions. Russia, Italy, United Kingdoms, Japan, China and many others. All of which were found by a soldier from a random branch within their military force. Thus, shipgirls can rise from each faction and fight against or with Y/n. Yet, no one knew that other than Blood Eye and the shipgirls.

28.9 miles out from Blood Eye Nation...

Hordes of battleships, giant mechs, planes, creatures, and other types of military personnel vehichles made their way across the water. It was only half of Y/n's arsenal due to needing to keep protection at his nation. While in the city, several giant gun towers can be seen raising slightly. A loud siren sounded as it raised. The people watched in awe as they have never seen this gun be used. The gun slowly turned which took approximately two minutes before lowering and taking aim which took another four minutes. The Siren blared again for six minutes as the gun just sat there.

In space, O.D.I.N's positioned themselves above England. Satellite debris are falling from the sky as they had been destroyed by O.D.I.N. Thus, satellite visuals were cut. Meaning no one knew of the large horde of Blood Eye, Russian, German, and Japanese militaries making their way through the Atlantic Ocean.

Timeskip fourty-three hours brought to you by Spee covering her breast from embarrassment!

Jake sat on a Marines speed boat. He and some others were sent to a certain location to see if a ship would really react to this cube thing. As the speed boat came to a slow stop, Jake moved his re-breather down so he could dive without losing air as quickly. He sat down on the side with the others before before they all dove down in the water. One marine had to stay behind.

As Jake held the cube in his hand, it lightly pulsed. It seemed to move as if directing him, "Hey, the cube's reacting to something. Follow me." Terel nodded, "Right behind ya brotha." All other marines were armed with underwater guns as they had to protect Jake as he located their objective. As the marines followed Jake, a shark swam directly towards Jake only to be lit up with bullets. The shark stopped 8n front of Jake as it has died and blood flowed from it. As if that shark was a decoy, multiple sharks came out of nowhere. The marines surrounded Jake as they shot the sharks. Jake went wide eyed as he sent a Submarine slowly approaching.

 Jake went wide eyed as he sent a Submarine slowly approaching

(GERMAN U-BOAT, U-110)

The marines noticed the Ironblood symbol on the side as they attemoted to quickly swim deeper. As they got deeper, the more the cube pulsed with life. Then...the cube floated out of Jake's hands. It glowed a very bright blue, blinding the marines. When they could finally see, a Carrier ascended past them, taking the U-Boat with it. The Carrier stopped on the ocean surface as U-110 flew into the sky.

U-110's Sub form lit up and broke into millions of little blue cubes before attaching to U-110 herself. She landed in the water with a big splash. U-110 surfaced as she looked at the carrier. The marines surfaced a good distance away near there speed boat. They gained confused looks as they seen the carrier was heavily damaged. But they went wife eyed as a guy seen a young woman walking along the deck of the carrier. She had long, snow white hair with purple eyes. She stopped at the front of the carrier deck as U-11O went wide eyed and began to panic.

World War II warplanes took off of the deck and immediately began to open fire upon the fleeing U-Boat

World War II warplanes took off of the deck and immediately began to open fire upon the fleeing U-Boat. They seen the olanes with the symbol of Allies on it as they dove back under water and grabbed the seaglides before going towards the submarine which was now in its full sub form. The sun began to fire torpedos atbthe carrier. As they got up close to the submarine. They let go of the submarines before pulling at plastic C4. They attached as much as possible before using their seaglides and getting far away.

The carrier must've known of this smas it was slowly backing away. Jake pulled out the detonator as he surfaced, he pulled the trigger. A second later, a giant explosion emitted as debris of U-110 flew into the sky. U-110 herself was dead. They climbed onto the Speed boat as the carrier came close to them. They looked up to see the same woman looking at them with a bald eagle on her arm.

A few minutes later, they were aboard the heavily damged carrier as the woman stood before them. She stared them down before giving a soft smile, "I am Yorktown class, Carrier Enterprise." Jake went wide eyed, 'The gray ghost?!'. They all just stared at her in shock.

To be continued...