Chapter 18: A New Threat!

3rd POV

Current time...on the Atlantic Ocean

Currently Japanese warships are sailing towards Ireland with American ships. There were more Japanese ships than American. Currently jets, planes, and helicopters were taking off. The U.S ships knew not of the Japanese planning to betray them. After a few hours, the U.S realized the Japanese were brealing off. Thus, resulting in them contacting their ships but had gotten no response from them.

That was until a formation of jets dove down and dropped bombs on a carrier. With that, the Japanese aimed their guns and began to unleash salvos on the U.S ships. Due to the amount Japanese power, the U.S ships had to divide their firepower. Ships began to sink. That's when a large beam came from the sky and tore through a U.S Battleship. Currently O.D.I.N was staioned above the fleets and was firing at the American ships. A few seconds of tge laser tearing through the battleship, the ship imploded, wiping out the destroyers that guarded it's sides. Another beam struck a carrier, easily blowing it into ash.

In the sky above the sea, a fight between air supperiority started. Planes becoming lit ablaze and even a few unlucky enough to fly into the beams of O.D.I.N. America had deployed three carriers while Japan brought five. Outnumbering the american air forces. And not only was it just thsoe two forces. A battalion of German, Russian, and Blood Eye were arriving to the battle. The upgrades to the German and Russian air support making the balance of power unequal. Clearly showing who wpuld win this battle.

Back down on the ocean, Japanese naval forces float away in victory, barely any damage taken. They had lost one heavy cruiser but that was all. A certain U.S fighter jet breached the clouds and dove towards the water. That jet had a total of sixteen bombing shells. The Anti-Air guns noticed this and began to take aim. The jet went side ways as the AA's shot at him, but luckily for this pilot, tjose shots missed.

In the cockpit you can see a young man with his eyes focused on his targets. On his pilot uniform a name can be seen saying, 'Eli'. The jet began to fly at max knots as two battleships began to close a gap where Eli had been aiming for. But he only pushed it harder, explosions going off beside his cockpit. He had made it to the small gap that remained. He managed to fly through just as the ships fully closed the gap. Eli began to fire his guns at the ships AA's as he flew between the ships.

When he had a big enough gap, he tilted the nose up and went towards the sky, before cutting power and letting himself fall. Just as he came bra to crashing into a carrier, he pulled up and released four bombs, all striking rhe carrier and tearing up the auxiliary guns and the deck. The bridge collapsing onto the deck. He then began to bomb battleships and other carriers. After he had ran out. He attempted to shoot at the ships. But his wing had been clipped. His wing was barely attached as the F-35 began to spiral out of control.

Eli let go of the controls and leaned his head back. He seen the picture of his family on the glass before closing his eyes. The jet had crashed into the cold Atlantic water. Never to be seen again. Eli had gone down with his hat. He helped very much. He caused three carriers and two battleships to be taken out of the fight. This young man would be remembered as a hero to all who heard of him. He did his nation a great honor in fighting for their freedom and will be given a proper burial.

At the Pentagon...

Government and Miltary officials watched from a satellite as the Japanese ripped apart their naval fleet. They even watched as a lone F-35 took on a fleet by itself. They all were grateful but heartbroken that they watched another hero fall in the midst of battle.

The secretary of National Defense then walked in the room as he looked at the screen in front of everyone. He sighed at the sight of the Japanese heading to England. He then began to rush to the front of the room, "Inform our soldiers in Ireland to be on high alert. The Japanese are making their way to them and will most likely be attacking.".

One of the men said, "Sir, they are currently being attacked by Germans and Russians troops. English troops are being dispatched out to their location now apparently. Also the forces known as Blood Eye are firing at them." Mark groaned in annoyance, "Fine. Tell them to make an attempt at falling back to London. Hopefully their troops will foloow them their. In the mean time we will have to send more troops their way to prepare for an ambush on their forces. Get that strated asap please." A woman nodded and began to do as told as well as the others.

This was just the beginning of this war.

To be continued...