Chapter 14: A Rogue Nation!

So good!

3rd POV

Germany is now an enemy of NATO. But little did NATO know, Russia was supposedly still allied with NATO but will soon also become an enemy. Currently, Germany was enforcing its military branches since they were informed of a WWIII. For the past two days, NATO has been watching as German and Blood Eye Legion ships travel from both of their Nations with supplies and tech. All NATO members were becoming wary of Germany. Ever since the alliance was confirmed, Germany cut all signsof communication with NATO.

Japan had been informed of this and now they were in a debate. The entire Japanese government was deciding whether or not to increase their focus on military or if they should just stay out of this war. They were unaware of the tech that possesed, thinking this would turn into a nuclear warfare. But that's where the guns from Blood Eye Legion come in. Thsoe guns are made for taking down nukes, bombs, or anything that can cause major trouble. As well as muliple satellites were being launched into space that can deliver fire from above that will stop all meaning of threats.

And this technology is thanks to the many differnet people of nationalities. That came to the Blood Eye Legions warm embracing arms....

Jake's POV

Homeland security was currently looking into the whole Blood Eye Assassination attempts. There were notes left in all dorms where squads were killed. Families are being informed of the loss as National Defense was also taking action on this situation. Trump's impeachment vote was delayed greatly.(You americans have one naughty President~. No offense though.). The Government was planning a meeting between leaders of NATO. Except for Germany.

Germany is now an enemy and it is one of the many strongest nations that have military technology. They are most likely doubling their military size right now which might bring them up to the fifth strongest nation. We are the second strongest nation as Blood Eye is now sitting in first whil sitring upon the throne of strength in military. As long as we have Russia and the others, we should be just fine.

I was heading to the communucations room where soldiers can contact their family members through video. I began to search up my wife and called her. It took her a minute but the camera turned on, revealing her. She had blue eyes, black hair and peach skin

 She had blue eyes, black hair and peach skin

"Hey Kate." She smiled at me, "I thought you'd never call." I chuckled nervously, "Yeah, sorry. Was busy." She nodded, "Yeah, I can't wait for you to come home." I sighed, "I'm gonna try and come home in two months so I can see our child dear." She gave me a lovely smile, "Yeah, I can't wait for him to meet you." My eyes widened, "It's a boy?!" She laughed, "Yes, I found out a few weeks ago.".

I contained a happy but calm expression but on the inside I was celebrating the fact that it's a boy, " How about we think of a name when I come home." She nodded while looking down at her stomach, "I will wait for you.". The video then turned off. Damn.

I sighed before leaving the room. As I walked down the halls the General approached me, "Woodlands." I stopped, "Yes sir?" He sighed, "You and multiple other squads will be going to Russia. You will get briefed on your way there. We need to see if Russia will be joining us in this war. Those ships are still sitting idle in the port for now but according to time, that Admiral will be in Russia in twenty-five hours. You all better ne getting ready." As he said that a few swuads were heading out the door with nags and other things. I saluted begore running to the dorms.

Timeskip brought to you by IJN Yamato and IJN Nagato glaring at eachother!

I sat in an Ospray as we were flying over the Atlantic with muliple other Osprays. A captain stood in the middle as he looked at all of before saying, "Alright boys. Our objective is to reach Moscow before that Admiral does as well as the Germans. Remember, they are both enemies to us now. There will be multiple ships in the ports but avoid them at all costs. We need to confirm our alliance with the russians to confirm we will have their support in this war."

"We will need as many allies as possible to defeat this new enemy. I hope you all are ready to fight when it does happen." After that, he sat down. It was silent excoet for the sounds of the motors of the Ospray.

Timeskip brought to you by Jake and the soldiers being pinned down by Blood Eye, Russian, and German soldiers!

The back opened up which revealed us entering the port of Russia. As we passed over, I seen alot of the warships from Blood Eye. A few Russian fighter jets were acting as escorts which are bringing us to a landing zone. It isn't far away from Vladimir Putin's place. It won't be very far.

After a few minutes, we were landing at the LZ. When we landed, there were vehichles waiting for us. The captain told us to get in them as the Russian soldiers drove to where Vladimir is. The Russian's were speaking their tongue to eachother but Terel seemed kind of nervous while they talked. I don't know Russian so I have no idea what they are saying. It must be something that makes Terel uneasy. He had a tight grip on his gun the rest of the way.

When we arrived, there were many guards sitting outside. The guards were staring us down like we were enemies. We walked towards the door as the Russians who drove us here opened them. When we entered, there were many Blood Eye and German soldiers standing there in a guard like formation. At the end I seen a certain girl. It was Prinz Eugen!

She smirked before speaking English, "You americans are late to the party

She smirked before speaking English, "You americans are late to the party." Her German accent was filled with a mocking intent. She smirked before walking off. She began to head up the stairs which we ran after. She leads us directly towards Vladimir's office when she opened the doors to
reveal

.....................

To be continued...