Chapter 1

Taehyung takes a deep breath, staring fearfully at the large building in front of him. He can feel the gentle buzz of the students as they walk past him in herds, rushing to their morning classes in order to be on time. 

With reluctant steps, the blue-haired boy steps forward, emerging into the rushing crowd of males with a heavy heart. 

Welcome to Helville High

A polished sign greets the boy at the entrance of the building, only further prompting the gut-wrenching anxiety that spiralled deep within him. Here he is, in what he liked to call 'a school for straight males', only problem is, he isn't straight. Far from it actually. 

He trudges down the hall with his head held low, trying to manoeuvre his way through the crowds to find the front office. He bumps into a few people who dismiss his presence without any acknowledgement. He is thankful for that though, he had heard the rumours of how some of the students here were like and he is glad he didn't bump into any of those students. 

Finally, the blue-head comes across the front office, initially startled by its extravagant size but then shrugging it off after remembering what school he is in. 

"Uh, h-hello," he calls out to the ginger-haired lady at the desk. She looks up from her computer and stares at him through her round glasses. ''Yes? How may I help you?" she asks monotonously. 

"I-I'm new h-here, I was hoping t-to get my timetable?" Taehyung curses his nerves for making him stutter so much. 

She stares at him weirdly for a second before nodding. "Name?"

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." 

The lady taps away at her computer before whirling around in her spinny chair and grabbing a sheet out of the printer. 

"Here you go," she says while handing him the sheet. 

"Thank you," Taehyung replies, starting to head off. 

"Uhh kid," she calls out. Taehyung spins around and stares at her questioningly. 

She runs her eyes up and down his form before meeting his eyes again, a frown evident on her pale complexion. 

"I'm just saying this for your own good, but try not to look so...frail. People are gonna think you're a fag." 

Taehyung freezes at the word. Fag.  The word is so cruel, so malicious, yet Taehyung has heard it a thousand times. Fag. 

He forces a smile to break onto his face before nodding. 

~

Taehyung hates that he was here, in this place akin to hell, he wanted to be home. But that was the problem. Home. The reason he is here in the first place is because he no longer has a home. His parents have basically disowned him, but then again, they hadn't. They sent him here instead of leaving him in the streets. But something tells Taehyung that maybe the street would be better than this place. 

"YOU'RE A FUCKING DISGRACE!" his father screamed. 

"H-honey, calm down, h-he is p-probably just confused."

"CONFUSED? HOW CONFUSED DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO HAVE A DICK UP YOUR ASS?"

Taehyung winced at the words. "D-dad plea-"

"D-don't you dare fucking call me that. You're a disgusting slut, not my son!" 

The blue-head sunk to his knees, body shaking as violent sobs wracked his body. "P-please f-forgive m-me."