Chapter 9

Jungkook stares into the pearly sparkles glistening in the sky as he ponders over his behaviour over the past few days, wondering just what has gotten into him. He turns his head and looks over at the blue-haired boy who seems to be so lost in the stars that he doesn't even notice the other looking at him. 

Jungkook can't understand himself right now. What is he doing here? Why does he feel so weird around this new boy? Jungkook feels like he's lost in his own mind, wondering around helplessly in search of answers. He knows he needs to stop acting this way, acting so kind and gentle around the boy. He isn't like this with anyone, he is always cruel and heartless. If people see him behaving like this around the blue-head, they might take it the wrong way. 

Jungkook shudders at the possibility of people thinking he's gay. Jeon Jungkook is NOT gay. In fact, he despises the whole idea of homosexuality. 

He wasn't always like this though. He remembers the time he actually used to wholeheartedly support homosexual people.

But things change. 

Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. 

Jungkook feels irritated with himself for being so careless. He needs to stop whatever it is that he is doing before it turns into something horrible. 

"Please! HELP," the little boy wails, screaming at the top of his lungs as the harsh rain pelts down onto his tiny figure. 

He wiggles around, trying to free himself from the rope but it is no use. The tight restriction digs at his arms as he wriggles around, scraping against the boy's soft milky flesh causing a shade of scarlet to trickle down his arms. 

P-please," Jungkook whispers. "Someone h-help."

But his voice goes unheard as the monstrous thunder roars through the sky. 

Jungkook stands up abruptly, startling the smaller boy in the process. 

"I'm leaving." He states before walking off. 

Taehyung furrows his eyebrows in confusion before running after the boy. "W-wait!"  

Jungkook doesn't wait, he just keeps striding with his long legs. "J-Jungkook, wait!"

The ravenette finally pauses allowing the younger boy to catch up to him. "Where are you going?" Taehyung asks breathlessly. 

Jungkook fixes his cold eyes onto the blue-haired boy, a dark flare running across his irises. "Back to the dorm."

Taehyung splutters, "w-what?! B-but the group hasn't come yet."

Jungkook shrugs, "Not my problem," he says with a shrug before continuing to walk. 

Taehyung feels helpless and utterly confused as he watches the ravenette walk off. He can't leave with him, not without his friends. So was he to stay here by himself? In this dark scary place full of murderers and rapist. 

Taehyung shivers at his thoughts before running up to Jungkook. He grabs onto the boy's sleeve in desperation, causing the ravenette to once again stop in his tracks.  

"What?" Jungkook growls, frustration dripping in his words. 

Taehyung cowers slightly, feeling a tinge of fear hit him. "I-I just- please don't go- I- um- it's d-dark a-and there's ra-"

Jungkook stares dead straight into the smaller boy's eyes causing the boy to stop his rambling. "Does it look like I care?" He asks, tone low and firm.