Chapter 10

Jungkooks wakes up feeling distressed.

He got barely any sleep last night because his mind was crowded by the thoughts of his roommate. He just can't seem to get his mind off the boy and he feels like he is losing himself over it. It doesn't help when he looks over and finds a lovely plate of waffles stacked next to his bed, making his mind run to the small boy once again.

The ravenette groans in pure frustration. He doesn't know what has gotten into him, but he needs to figure out a way to stop thinking about the boy.

And he feels like he knows just how.

~

Taehyung feels relieved now that it's the weekend. After he makes breakfast he decides to go to the library to study for a bit. The boy arrives at the large infrastructure stacked with books and lets out a gleeful smile.

As he makes his way into the sea of stories, a certain blond-haired boy catches sight of him and decides to scare the boy. "BOO!"

Taehyung gasps loudly before stumbling back and falling onto Jimin. Jimin laughs uncontrollably as Taehyung wacks his chest. "You." wack. "Idiot." wack. "I think my soul just left my body!" wack wack wack.

Jimin giggles before lifting the boy up onto his feet. "Gosh, Tae, you are just so adorable."

Taehyung blushes, trying to brush off the compliment with an angry scowl.

"What are you doing here on a fine Saturday morning?" Jimin asks while leading the other to a small table.

"Studying. I need to catch up on some reading for Korean Literature."

Taehyung smiles while taking a seat, swiftly grabbing out a book from his backpack before showing it to Jimin.

"The key to his heart? How come you get to read a romance for Korean, I have to read a freaking Sci-Fi"

Taehyung shrugs as he takes back the book. He flips to the page he left off on and quietly starts reading.

Tobias caresses her cheek, staring at her with loving eyes. Viyva lays against his chest, indulging in the feeling of his warmth. "I love you," he whispers, the gentle breeze softening his ever so silent words.

"I'm glad. It was hard getting you to love me."

Taehyung unconsciously smiles as he reads the book. The boy doesn't even realise when his mind drifts off to a certain black-haired boy. He thinks about his dark eyes and teasing lips that are always pulled into a frown or smirk.

"Taehyung? You okay?"

Taehyung drifts out of his daydream at the sound of Jimin's voice. He finds himself startling when realising just WHO he was daydreaming about. Jeon Jungkook.

Kim Taehyung was daydreaming about the most homophobic boy in the school full of homophobes.

~

The girl moans as Jungkook rams into her. The boy grips onto her brunette locks, increasing his pace as she screams in pleasure.

This is Jungkook's solution.

"Be quiet, I don't wanna get kicked out for this," Jungkook grunts as he thrusts harder into the girl.

The brunette whimpers, clamping a hand over her mouth to shut herself up.

Jungkook knew that this would get his mind off Taehyung, it usually helps him get his mind off a lot of things.