Chapter 17

Kinda early update? Make sure you have read the chapter before this ❤️

-

Taehyung wakes up to the sound of rain pelting down against the ground. The cold atmosphere surrounds the room as thunderous grey clouds gather across the sky. Just another one of winter's tremendous storms brewing up to unleash itself throughout the day. 

With a grunt, the blue-head sits up, his stick-like arms holding him up to support his injured body. The boy looks around at the empty room and frowns. Flashbacks of Jungkook bandaging up his wounds run through his mind but he questions the reality of the situation. 

Did that really happen or did I have a dream?

He looks down at his throbbing legs and notices the white bandages wrapped around it.  

So he really did help me?

A rosy blush paints over the pale bruised skin, adding another splash of colour next to the hues of purple. The boy shakes his head, mentally scolding himself for getting flustered. Jungkook's actions were simply out of concern for a roommate, nothing else. 

Right?

Right. Taehyung shakes away his thoughts and lays back down on his bed. He is going to enjoy his Saturday in his bed, all by himself, with bruises covering his body. 

Taehyung sighs. Life. is. great. 

~

A mop of charcoal hair is seen storming through the hallways, a deadly expression hosting the ravenette's face. 

The boy approaches his friend, Min Yoongi. The said blond, who is caught amidst conversation, startles when a firm hand grips onto him and pulls him away. He looks at Jungkook in confusion, wondering why his friend is dragging him away to a corner. 

"Jungkook?"

The ravenette pierces his eyes into the blond and a wave of intimidation hits him with full force. The dark aura that surrounds the boy sends shivers down Yoongi's back, although he manages to keep a strong front. 

"Why'd you hit Taehyung?" His voice is oddly calm but in the eeriest way possible. 

Yoongi looks taken aback. "You mean that fag?"

Jungkook eyes flares with rage but his composure remains the same. "Yes." He states through slightly gritted teeth. 

Yoongi shrugs while chuckling, "kid needed a fucking lesson."

Suddenly Jungkook grabs Yoongi by the collar and shoves him into the wall. Jungkook clenches his jaw as he darkly glares at the other male. 

"What the fuck dude," Yoongi yells, trying to pull away from the other's firm grip. 

"You beat him up for no reason?" Jungkook seethes, frightening the blond with his venomous tone. 

"N-not no reason, he tried to stop me from beating this other kid."

"So you beat him up instead?" He asks while tightening his grip on the other's collar, slightly chocking him. 

"Y-yeah, he got in the way of my business, that other kid needed to be beaten and he tried to stop me."

Jungkook frowns, "why did the other need to be beaten."

Yoongi struggles against the other's hold, "he- fuck- he s-saw too much." 

Jungkook freezes. He slowly puts down the blond and stares at him intently. "You don't mean..."

"Yes-yeah, he fucking saw everything. I-I was just threatening him so he wouldn't go off and blabber but he tried to blackmail me. Had to teach him a lesson but that fag got in the way."