Chapter 30

A/N: Uhhh, double update? Yeah, I'm just as surprised as you. Anyways, make you have read the other chapter before you read this one ❤️

-

The week had passed, surprisingly smoothly, and now it is a lovely Saturday morning. The birds are chirping, the sun is shining and Jungkook is whining like a little bitch. 

"Taehyungggg, c'monnnn!"

The blue-head turns in his chair and glares at the ravenette. "Be. Quiet." He threatens, although he looks like a puppy threatening a grizzly bear.

"Stop being so boringgg!" Jungkook continues to whine. 

Taehyung huffs and turns back to his book, deciding that ignoring the ravenette completely would be the best option. You see, Taehyung is a very studious student. He studies hard and earns good grades so that he can get somewhere in life. So that he can get away. So now that final exams are nearing, he's been studying his butt off. 

"Bambi, you've been studying since 3 am, please, take a break," Jungkook begs, mainly cause he's worried about the boy but also because he's bored and wants the blue-heads attention.

"Jungkook, exams are in a few weeks. We end the first semester and graduate in a few weeks!" He exclaims. (In Helville high, the seniors only attend for a semester. They complete their final exams and then they wait to see if they got into college.)

"So no, I will not take a break."

Jungkook sighs, "fine," he groans before going to his own mini desk and opening up his chemistry book. Jungkook is intelligent. Yeah, he may not seem like the brightest cookie from the outside but the boy knew his stuff. He just didn't show it. 

Soon, both of them buried themselves into their books. Another hour or so passed and Taehyung was content with the silence but he couldn't deny the stress he felt upon hours of studying. 

He stretches his body across the chair which garners Jungkook's attention. "Let's do something!" The ravenette says excitedly when seeing the smaller's attention finally on him. Taehyung groans. "Fine. But only for a few-"

"Let's sneak out."

"What?!" Taehyung exclaims, looking over at the boy as if he's gone crazy. "Have you gone crazy?"

"Crazy for you, my love," Jungkook replies jokingly, wiggling his eyebrows. 

Taehyung shakes his head with a smile. "Wow, maybe we should sneak out so you can see a doctor, it really does look like you've gone crazy?"

Jungkook laughs and then struts over to the smaller, making Taehyung take a step back defensively. Jungkook grabs Taehyung and then picks him up, causing the smaller boy to yelp out in surprise. 

"Jungkook!" He whisper-yells. "Put me down!" 

The ravenette shakes his head, "not until you agree to sneaking out."

Taehyung sighs but then looks away. "I-I can't."

"Oh come on, Tae. It will be great. I promise I'll take us somewhere super fun where we can get rid of all this exam stress, okay?"

Taehyung shakes his head. "N-no, it's not that, i-it's just. You know my dad's keeping tabs on me. If he see's me sneaking out with you..."he trails off. 

Jungkook chuckles, "you think I didn't think of that. C'mon, Bambi. Have a little faith in me. I'm the all-mighty Jeon Jungkook-"

Taehyung whacks him on the chest causing the ravenette to laugh. "Okay okay. Yes, I have a plan."