Meet the Bat Miraculous

Grimm the Kwami of Isolation

Grimm was formed when a man chose to separate from a group for the first time. Isolation can help a person concentrate on one goal at a time towards its achievement. On the other hand- to physically separate someone or something.

Isolate
verb
/ˈʌɪsəleɪt/
Cause (a person or place) to be or remain alone or apart from others.
"a country which is isolated from the rest of the world"

Record of Bat Miraculous holders:
-Before 1965: Flying Fox
-1965-20XX: Chiroptera
-After 20XX: Blood Bat

"Grimm, witching hour!"

Weapon: Two large discs that are thrown similar to boomerangs.

Ability: Oblivion
By making contact with a living being, they are subjected to a calm state of oblivion. They withdraw into their minds in a place of silent darkness where they cannot see, hear or speak. They seem asleep but are wide awake.

Warning: Although the user can do this limitlessly before 5 minutes is up, their vision gets dimmer for every time they use the ability until they become blind. They will either have to rely on hearing and other senses or detransform to recover their sight.

Sub-talents: Enhances agility and strength and form super-sensitive hearing.

Jewelry: A ribbon tied around the collar. It has a large bead that ties the bow together. When Oblivion is used, the yellow bead shifts to black in five minutes like a solar eclipse.

 When Oblivion is used, the yellow bead shifts to black in five minutes like a solar eclipse

"Grimm, call it a day."