Epilogue ❧ Years Later

(The best soundtrack from MLB- Umbrella Scene)

These are the people who supported me once in a while through votes, comments or being there in the beginning and sticking around. Thank you all very much! Writing my first long story was a great experience because of you all. In alphabetic order:

ABAO14

Doomsdaymelody

DustyRose1105

Fantasygirl1922

freyachiloi22

hynumu

-ItsJustLuna-

Lunar_Heart

NoraRoseM

PrimWolf

roseblood

Shadowthepan

Snazzy_Zebra

wqnderlustt

And you! Thank you so much! This is the longest one I've written so I hope you'll like it.

•●•●•●•●•

During my recovery from the incident, I had taken a new appreciation for my legs- more specifically, my mobility. For an extended length of time, I remained at the hospital. My friends paid a visit a few times a week but Luka, without fail, appeared each day by my bedside even when school resumed.

I kept berating him to focus on his studies since nothing bad would happen to me in the hospital but he insisted to watch over me once in a while. His protective behaviour emerged ever since the last battle so, the least I could do is assure him that I'm well every time he visits me.

He would often bring along his guitar and play a myriad of songs in the silence. By the time I've fully regained the use of my legs, I've fallen in love with dancing- especially to his music.

But enough about reminiscing the past.

My friends and I continued our studies all the way to university. Marinette pursued a career in fashion design, Adrien dropped his modelling career to join Marinette and together they were a world-class pair. Alya went on to become a journalist while Nino was a gem in game design. Chloe pursued an acting career and is on the way to get herself an Oscar- I hope.

Everything remained in peace without a sliver of trouble. For many years they didn't use their miraculous solely because it wasn't needed.

As we moved on, one person didn't. Lila went- if I may say- way over her head and decided to go international. From all over the world from Asia to Europe incidents emerged and they couldn't be explained. It took several months for the world to figure it isn't a disease causing people to behave like maniacs and to conjure super powers.

Lila was back and her abilities are spreading to even farther distances, so who did the world call for?

There was no problem bringing us back since by then, we were adults by law. However, knowing our limited numbers, the super heroes would be stretched thin