ᶜʰᵃⁿ

vampire
»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-«« vampire aux fem reader1235 words»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««
vampire au
x fem reader
1235 words
»»————- ♡ ————-««

"come on yn, stop being such a little bitch and let's go!" my elder brother said dragging me out of my room. "junsu stop, i don't want to go to the party!" i yelled swatting his hands off of my arm.

"why?" he asked finally letting me go and crossing his arms over his chest. "because it's like eleven pm, it's in the woods, it's with your friends, i'm tired, and i have homework." i protested sitting back down on my bed. he sighed and continued arguing with me... so i finally gave in just so he would shut up.

"i hate you." i said as junsu dragged me out of the house. we were now late because i wouldn't go at first, but i didn't care. this happened often, junsu wanted me to go to parties with him so i could socialize, but i would rather do that with people at my school than his friends. i don't know why i gave in this time.

"oh shut up you love me." he said chuckling and taking another turn on the rode. "i thought you said it was in the woods?" i asked as we went into a neighborhood.

"it is, but we have to pick up my friends, chan and jisung." he said and i cringed. not that i hate them, it's just that i hate them. they're annoying and don't ever shut up.

"we're here. yeah. okay see you soon." he hung up from his phone and put it back in his pocket. after a few minutes of sitting in the cold car, two men walked out from a house and were pushing each other around laughing.

"chan, jisung, what's up." junsu said shaking their hands making me roll my eyes and sigh. "aye yn don't look too sad, you might kill the party before we get to it." jisung said making junsu and him laugh. i just continued to look out the window.

junsu started to play music making the boys get rowdy and me gave me a pre headache. after a bit, i felt eyes burning into my back. i started to get uncomfortable after a while and shifted around in my seat. i looked back to see chan staring at me then quickly looking away 'odd' i thought to myself. but as soon as i looked away i felt his eyes go straight back in place, and i shivered just wanting him to stop.

"okay boys—and girl, we are here." junsu said violently shaking me because he thought i was asleep, i wasn't. i was just facing away from chan trying to make myself less uncomfortable.

i groaned, already hearing more blasting music making my insides shake and feel like they're breaking into a million pieces. i looked around and saw a bunch of people, dancing, drinking, and making out. i slowly walked into the big house in the middle of probably nowhere, and walked into a room. there wasn't anyone in the room, which shocked me. i sat down in the bed and let myself relax.

now don't except me to be like "oh yeah i'm calm in the middle of nowhere and i'm gonna let my guard down-" no. i just don't feel like being super tense. i'm a calm tense.

i felt myself laying down on the bed and sighing, why did i decide to go this stupid place? probably to drive the boys home... yeah since they're already drunk-

"yn?" i heard a familiar voice snap me out of my thoughts. i sat up confused and saw chan. my brothers weird friend.

"oh hi chan." i said and he just smiled and sat down next to me. he looked super pale and dead inside... scary.

"whatcha up to?" he asked and i just shrugged, "laying down and wishing i was back at home."

"well what are you doing here?" he asked making me sigh. "honestly i don't know. junsu dragged me here and won't let me go home until he's ready." i said facing chan. he was smirking and his eyes looked darker than normal.

"u-uh-" i was about to say something but he put a finger up to my lips. my eyes widened and i got scared and confused. why was he shushing me? was he going to kill me? i wouldn't put it past him he's super-

"god yn calm down. i'm not gonna kill you. and i hate how low you think of me. i can hear it. and well princess, i'm tired of hiding it. so let me just talk okay?"

i slowly nodded. i just stared at him scared and shaken up.

"my name is christopher," he started standing up and slowly pacing back and forth, "i am twenty two years old, in human years. but in my years over three thousand. i know i know, 'how is he so old?' well you're smart enough to figure it out, princess." he finished standing in front of me.

i felt myself starting to shake. there's no way he could be a vampire... that's all fake. there's no such thing... there's no why that a person can live for ever... it's fake. he's lying and pulling a prank on me.

"i know your trying to prank me chan. your name is bang chan, you're twenty two, and there's no such thing as vampires. so you can go back to the party okay, princess?" i said letting out a deep breathe.

he chuckled and started walking closer to me. i slowly started leaning back but he grabbed my neck and pulled me closer.

"princess do you believe me now?" he asked and two fangs popped out. my hands started to shake. next thing i know, i'm screaming and feeling a sharp pain in my wrist.

i looked down and saw him sucking on my wrist and i screamed even more when realization hit me. he was biting my wrist and was sucking on it.

i squeezed my eyes shut and tears slowly started to fall. the pain increased making me cry even more and sob.

after a couple more minutes of this hell, he stopped and got up. i fell backwards and looked at my wrist. there were two fang marks and blood slowly falling out.

i held my wrist in pain and chan just chuckled. "i have to go now, people are gonna start checking on you. but remember yn, we do exist. and now you do too."

and after that he hopped out the window and ran. junsu opened this door and ran to me. i was slipping in and out of consciousness and saw junsu pick me up. he whispered something to jisung and he ran out the house and i heard junsu whisper something along the lines of, "i'm sorry yn. i couldn't save you. i had to." then i slipped into a deep darkness with people inaudibly yelling and trying to wake me up. but i couldn't. i didn't want to know what had just happened to me, because of christopher.

i (still am) was having a depressive episode during writing this, so it sucks im sorry. i'll probably re do it and make a part 2... love u guys, try to have a good day (this also took me the span of 3 days to write... we are # pathetic)