ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ

tattoo
»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««fluffx reader279 words»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««
fluff
x reader
279 words
»»————- ♡ ————-««

"YN YN YN YN YN!" your best friend yelled as he ran into the house frantically looking for you. "yes jungoo?" you asked walking into the kitchen where he was happily smiling.

"guess what!"

"he has a tattoo!" taehyung quickly said before jungkook could even get a word out. jungkook smacked taehyungs arm making him laugh and you stand in shock.

"you got a what? you act like a 5 year old how did they let you get a tattoo? how did you sit still? were you scared? did it hurt? what did you get?" you asked walking up to jungkook.

"i got a tattoo, i don't act like a 5 year old i prefer 7, taehyung had to hold me down of course, it didn't hurt that bad, and about that—"

taehyung grabbed jungkooks arm and lifted up his sleeve and showed you his arm.

"j-jungkook..." you mumbled staring at your name and today's date on your best friend. jungkook went silent and taehyung let his arm go then walked away form you two.

"well...i...uh...love you..." he ran away leaving you to stand in the kitchen staring at the spot jungkook was standing in.

"w-wait jungkook..."

"yeah?"

"i lob you too." you quickly said before hugging jungkook.

"so i guess that means we're going out now?" jungkook asked and you nodded your head, nuzzling into jungkooks chest (or whatever you reach up to when you hug him).

"awwwww jungkookie has a girlfriend!" taehyung and jimin yelled making your and jungkooks face turn hot.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i am bias recked by jungoo

d a y u m m a n