ᵐⁱⁿʰᵒ

let them hear
»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««smutx fem reader1169 words»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««
smut
x fem reader
1169 words
»»————- ♡ ————-««

you let out a small 'ow' as your boyfriend hardened the grip on your thigh. you looked over at him to see him frowning and staring into your soul, getting ready to take it.

"minho why are you staring at yn like that?" jisung asked his hyung to which minho just shrugged before taking your hand and helping you up. "we're going up to my room. say goodbye." minho whispered in your ear and you did as told.

it was obvious that he was upset but you didn't know why he was. you both were sitting on at the table talking with everyone else. there wasn't anything bad going on other than jisung and felix kinda flirting with you. but they always do stuff like this and he usually was able to ignore it.

"why are you so angry min?" you asked stopping at the top stair almost making minho fall in the process. "everyone. now let's go." he continued dragging you up the stair until you got into his room, where he now pushed you up against his door. he just stared into your soul again.

"they were just joking min. there's no point in getting upset about it." you gave him a small nervous laugh at the end of the sentence but his furious expression didn't change at all. "i have an idea yn. how about we show them- no let them hear who you belong to?"

everyone in the dorm knew you and minho had sex but if you did have it there, it was pretty vanilla but when you both were at your house it would be mostly bdsm. so you were confused on what was going to happen and how having the same vanilla sex was gonna change anything.

"you think i don't prepare for this yn? lock my door and come here." he walked over to his closet and brought out a box that you've always seen before but he would never let you look it, telling you it was a present for you that he'll give to you when he's ready.

"i think you're ready for your present, kitten." your eyes widened at the pet name. usually he wouldn't call you that unless you guys were at your house doing the r e a l f u n sex.

you quickly locked the door then walked over to his side. minho opened the box only for you to see fluffy white cat ears, and other torture devices that he would use on you. you gasped picking it up and examining them.the ears had little gold bells and a pastel mint colored bow on them (basic amiright).

you put them aside and looked at what else was in the box. there were white fluffy handcuffs (of course), white and mint wand vibrator (idk non molla), and a white velvet blindfold (the end of basic city). "like them?" you nodded.

"go prepare yourself in the bathroom and put the kitten ears on." you nodded again, grabbing the ears from him and walking into the bathroom to prepare yourself to get your body rearranged.

you slowly walked out the bathroom watching as minho undressed himself. he walked up to you, kissed your face. "you look beautiful yn. now let's go show these fucks who you belong to kitten." you nodded and followed him back to the bed.

minho laid you down on the bed, hovering over you. he grabbed the handcuffs, putting them on you and lacing your hands in the headboard. he stopped for a moment, admiring your body before putting the blindfold on you. you felt him get off the bed.

"kitten," he whispered in your ear "i want you to be loud. don't hold any noises back or you're gonna get punished." you whimpered and nodded. minho pinched your boob, "words kitten."

"yes master." you said followed by a very breathy moan. he pumped himself a few times, pre cum spilling out his cock, before he went back down on the bed next to you. he brought his cock next to your face and told you to suck, you did as told bringing your mouth to it. you closed your lips, hollowing out your cheeks and started bobbing your head. minho threw his head back and lightly groaned from how fast you were going.

"f-faster kitten." he breathed out slowly reaching his high. you started to go faster, swirling your tongue around every part of him that you could. you relaxed your throat before taking him in whole. he loudly groaned, thrusting his hips up suddenly making you gag.

minho kept gently throat fucking you until he released in your throat with a very loud moan from him and you. "swallow." you hesitantly did.

"good girl." minho kisses your forehead and moved down to your entrance. his hands rested at your thighs but slowly made their way up to your hips then to your breasts. he harshly groped both of them earning a very loud moan from you. his finger started to tease your nipples, pinching and pulling at them.

minho bent down over you and started to suck and bite on one of your nipples. you whimpered and kept bucking up your hips. "please m-master just fuck me."

minho smirked, lining himself up with your hole. he wasted no time thrusting into you. you screamed out in pleasure not caring who heard you. minho was rough, he loved hearing how you cried because of him.

the bed was hitting the wall, probably making a dent. everyone in the house could hear you both, and that made it even more hot for the both you. minho bent down again and started teasing your nipples with one hand while the other drew circles on your clit. your voice was growing hoarse from how much you were screaming.

"minho please! g-go faster!" you whined out, minho followed your orders. he grabbed your throat and started to whisper in your ear, "who do you belong to?"

"master!" you screamed out. "who makes you feel this good?" you screamed out master again. you felt your high coming. minho could also tell by how your walls were increasingly clenching around him.

"i-i-" you tried to tell minho that you were close but you ended up coming on him before you could say anything. he kept sloppily thrusting, his high coming soon.

and with the last thrust he came in you, breathlessly watching the cum spill out of you.

"you did amazing princess."

okay. ik i said i wasn't going to say anything here but lemme just say this, i am embarrassed. i am so embarrassed and i hate this but i also don't and i am in love with minho and i've been reading minho smut a lot lately so i needed to write some. okay goodbye. don't remember me as the person who wrote this horrible minho smut. thank you and goodbye again.