ˢᵉᵘⁿᵍᵐⁱⁿ

accidental kiss
»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««very fluffyx reader526 words»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««
very fluffy
x reader
526 words
»»————- ♡ ————-««

you've been friends with the boys since pre debut but with seungmin since kindergarten. you've also always had a mini crush on seungmin but he never really much showed signs of liking you back, so you decided it was best to not tell him.

lately he's been more cuddly though. not that he wasn't before but it shocked you.
and you asked him why but he would always shrug his shoulders or straight up ignore you. you've even asked jeongin but him being the brat he is he didn't say anything.

you got a call from jisung saying they were gonna go to the movies and asked if you wanted to go. you obviously agreed since they have been busy and you missed them so much.

you got ready and wore something simple and texted jisung telling him you were on your way. you arrived at the movie theater and they let you pick, you picked a romcom. the boys groaned not wanting to see it but you didn't care.

you all got in the movie theater with tons of snacks and drinks. luckily there was not really anyone in the theater so you all kinda spread out.

felix, jisung, chan, and changbin sat in the back so they could talk. woojin, minho, hyunjin, jeongin sat by you and seungmin. you ended up sitting in between seungmin and jeongin.

midway through the movie seungmin put his arm on the back of your seat and his hand was on your shoulder. you ended up scooting closer to him because you got really cold.

the other boys near you didn't notice but jisung shouted awwww. people started to look at him weirdly and chan smacked him on the back of the head.

you looked up at seungmin admiring his face, subconsciously you moved closer and closer to his face. you got really close and he noticed so he decided to look over and tell you to back to some, but instead both of your guys lips smacked.

he hesitantly pulled away and turned his head the other way. you sat there, in shock until you noticed the theater was start to get lit and jeongin tapped your shoulder. you looked at him and he was trying not to laugh.

felix, jisung, and jeongin asked seungmin how the kiss was. minho busted out laughing. chan was confused which made minho laugh even harder after seeing you and him blush.

but seungmin caught everyone off guard when he bluntly replied "it was nice. i would do it again". everyone stoped laughing and seungmin looked over at you who was blushing like crazy. then he kissed you again and didn't hesitate when he pulled away. your whole face was red and they started laughing again while you all walked out.

sorry that what i've been putting out is literally horrible they are just old drafts i have and i need to post so yeah :(

but here is the end of my very very very mini spam. i just missed you guys and i felt bad :| pls don't hate me okay bye