ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ

coming home drunk
»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-«« angstx male reader446 words»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««
angst
x male reader
446 words
»»————- ♡ ————-««

"ah fuck!" yelled yn as he fell to the ground. he was drunk. he reeked of alcohol, cigarettes, and marijuana. he stumbled into the house knocking over things in his way.

"seriously? again?"

yn looked up to see a tall figure, hovering over him. "huh?" he said, looking for the light switch.

"yn, why do you do this to me? you tell me you're going out with yfrn (your friends name) and you'll be back around 12. when it's 3 in the fucking morning! and you're being loud as fuck and you reek of... drugs and alcohol and... and... you have hickeys on your neck?" jimin yelled startling yn making him find the light switch faster.

yn flicked on the light switch to find a very frustrated jimin. he looked in his eyes and saw the frustration slowly fade into worry and jealousy. "i-i'm sorry jimin-"

"save it for someone else yn." said jimin as he walked back into the room. "j-jimin wait! i can explain!"

flashback

"hey babyboy, here all alone huh?" said a random man. he looked to be about 5'7 and wearing just a pair of pants.. and maybe some socks. "actually i'm here with my friend, and i'm not your 'babyboy'" yn retorted. "well maybe i can make you my babyboy" the man said while smirking.

end of flashback

"i-i told him to stop b-but he kept going and touching me." yn said while sobbing on the floor. "i tried to scream for yfrn, but she wasn't answering." jimin squatted down in front of yn and lifted his head up with his thumb. he refused to look at him. "look at me." jimin said in a deep voice. he hesitantly looked up to him in his eyes. they turned back to frustration. "jimin i'm sorry. i don't know why i do this to you." yn mumbled but loud enough for jimin to hear. "yn, you have to get help before we can continue this relationship.. i don't want to lose you. i cant. it's one thing i cant do." jimin said and hugged yn and held him tight.

"can we go to bed now?" yn asked as jimin wiped a tear off his cheek. "yeah" he picked him up bridal style and carried him to their room and laid him down on the bed then cuddle up next to him.

"i love you jimin"

"i love you too, yn"

idk but here's some jimin angst? is it angst? idk fluffly angst.... yeah fluffy angst

jimin is such a good soul

100000000000000000/10

i love jimin

i wuv y'all hehe