ʲᵒⁿᵍʰᵒ

↷ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ table of contents!¡ •ଓ.°
               ┊a hand in marriage
┊i. floofy
               ┊ii. jongho ateez
               ┊iii. female maid reader
               ┊iv. 336 words
┊v. jongho is your vampire master

"yn? are you up?" you heard your master, jongho, wake you. you slowly rose up from your bed to see jongho looking absolutely ethereal. "oh good morning master." you stretched.

"you're up late." your eyes instantly widened and you stopped your stretched. "i-i am?" you look at the clock, '9:13 am'. you're supposed to be up at 6 am every morning and help the other maids with getting everything ready for the choi's, who you worked for. you looked up to see jongho's red glaring eyes and a smug look on his face.

you instantly got up from your bed and bowed continuously. "i am so sorry master! my alarm didn't go off! please forgive me master!" you pleaded. he chuckled at you, walking over to you and lifting up your chin. "don't worry, i'll let it slide." his licked his lips, not forgetting to show his fangs.

"get dressed and meet me in my room." you quickly nodded and got ready as soon as jongho left.

◡̈

"master?" you knocked on his door. "come in yn." you quickly walked in the room and shut the door. it was super dark so you couldn't see a thing. you jumped once you felt jongho's cold hand against yours. "follow me yn."

you were lead to his bed. "close your eyes." you obeyed and shut them quickly. you waited a moment until you heard him to open them again.

the light was on, jongho was down on his knee, and he had a velvet box in his hand. your hands quickly found their way to your mouth.

"yn ln, will you take my hand in marriage, and marry me?"

"yes! yes yes yes yes yes! you jumped up in down, quickly hugging and kissing jongho. "i'm so glad, i really didn't want to ask someone else." you giggled at him.

i lub him pls he's so precious i can't im so sad omg :(

also look how PRECIOUS he is

https://twitter.com/glowingyunho/status/1235288361885208579?s=21

https://twitter.com/babiesujin/status/1235330754764320768?s=21

and plus he's in a wheelchair my poor bby :(((((( i just want to cuddle him

my pooooooor baby i'm legit crying pls i literally love him so much y'all don't even UNDERSTAND i would die for him no regrets

my pooooooor baby i'm legit crying pls i literally love him so much y'all don't even UNDERSTAND i would die for him no regrets. he's literally a babie! a CHILD! a BABIE! a SMOL KID BABY BEAN MY SON! i absolutely LOVE HIM!