ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ

thigh riding
»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««smutx fem reader1169 words»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««
smut
x fem reader
1169 words
»»————- ♡ ————-««

"yn i can see you in the door." your boyfriend namjoon laughed and you giggled too.

"oh i brought food." you said through the door and namjoon smiled.

"okay. come say hi to army."

you walked in the door and quickly shut it then walked over to namjoon and handed him a bag of food.

"hi army! hope you're treating joonie well." you said making him blush. you always had that affect on him in front of army. "well i'll let you finish i'm gonna go hang with hobi-"

"stay. sit here," he patted his thigh signaling for you to sit. you got butterflies in your stomach every time you sat on him just because of how horny he always was. (sam joon same) and because you guys were in front army. but he wouldn't do anything right?

but nonetheless you sat down and he started eating, answering army and talking to you. the whole time the butterflies never left, you had a feeling that something was gonna happen... and it did.

namjoon was laughing and his thigh flexed making you jump. at first he didn't realize what he was doing but after the third time he got an idea, thigh riding. (10/10)

"yah namjoon is yn in there?" jin asked through the door and you went to stand up but namjoon held you down. "yeah why?"

"i need to ask her a question... are you live?"

"yeah"

"ah okay i'll wait then." you groaned wanting to get out of the situation. yet part of you wanted to stay and have low key sex on live, the thought was hot, so you stayed.

"joon, can you stop moving your thigh?" you whispered to him making him slightly smirk and flex his thigh more, you gasped and dug your nails into his thigh making his smirk grow.

"ah you guys i'm fine i just stubbed toe. his stupid desk is annoying." you mumbled and looked at namjoon for the last sentence. he caught on and started gripping your hips, slowly forcing them to move. his hands slowly slid down your pants and into your underwear, brushing over your clit making your eyes widen.

"n-namjoon stop..." you whispered in his ear. he sighed and slid his hand out and put it back on your waist and continued eating his food while talking.

every once in while he would flex his thigh and bounce it inciting a small moan or gasp out of you.

"ah you guys i'm getting tired and want to spend some time with yn before i fall asleep. bye you guys love you." you also said goodbye having a small wave and him giving a lil finger heart and ending the live.

you sighed and tried to get up but namjoon held you down again. "uh uh, you're not going anywhere yn. we have some unfinished business baby."

"b-but what about jin?"

"...fine go but come right back."

you quickly got up feeling embarrassed and rushed out the room leaving joon smirking and hard. (okay kirishima)

"jin-"

"yn yn yn yn yn yn yn yn yn yn come here!" taehyung interrupted you while dragging you to his and yoongis shared room.

"yes taehyung?" you asked and he just smiled. not like "awww" more like "i have something planned and it might be murder". "taehyung?"

"well, jin left and he told me to tell you, buuuut it's really awkward."

"taehyung i swear to god i'm gonna smack you just tell me what he wanted."

"you to not be so loud with namjoon. okay byeeeeeee." taehyung ran out the room and left you to contemplate about that he said. "yeah you guys are really loud..." yoongi chimed in making you walk out the room and him laugh.

you walked back to namjoons studio embarrassed and blushing. you opened the door and sat down on the couch and just stared off into space.

"yn?" joon asked getting up and sitting next to you. he waved his hand in front of your face and you sighed. "joonie...everyone hears us when we—like—ya know... and it's awkward and i don't know what to do."

"well we have sex again but you're quite and not screaming my name. then they won't hear and nothing will have to be awkward." he suggested making you chuckle. "big bet."

"wait. you realize you're not able to moan, scream, or whine right?"

"y-yeah..." bad idea.

namjoon smirked then pulled you into his lap and started to kiss your neck. you almost moaned but caught yourself—this was gonna be a long night.

he trailed down you neck to your collarbones and to the top of you're breasts. he started to massage them, grinning once he saw how hard you were trying not to moan.

"how about we finish what we did earlier, with the rules we have now?" you quickly nodded knowing that if you talk you'll end up moaning. "use your words yn."

(daddy is cringe so we using sir)

"y-yes sir." he smiled and pulled you into his thigh and let go watching you. at first it was awkward since you had to ride his thigh to get off.

but you started to slowly move your hips back and forth feeling the way his thigh would flex every now and then drove you crazy.

you started to pick up your speed and namjoon bounced his thigh. he grabbed your hips helping your movements. your hand was basically glued to your mouth and you lip was close to bleeding but you didn't care, all you cared about was moving your hips.

namjoon smirked knowing a way he could possibly make you moan, one of his hands moved off your hips and slowly started teasing your clit. you jumped foreword into namjoons neck from all of everything.

you looked up at namjoon as his fingers started to rub faster and kissed him to silence yourself from moaning. namjoon kisses you back smirking into the kiss and groping your boob with his other hand now.

you felt your stomach tighten and the pleasure started to get too much. "you're about to moan aren't you kitten?" you nodded biting your lip. namjoon chuckled and kissed you again. "you can moan kitten. you've been a good girl."

you let out a huge moan and more after that. "s-sir can i cum?" you huffed out and he nodded.

you came all over his thigh. namjoon smirked and kissed your forehead. you gave him a small smile and he just chuckled.

"you're such a messy little slut, i love you."

"i love you too joonie."

KAHWJWJKWJWKSJEK THIS IS SUCH A CONCEPT I LAUSKWJWKAJWKEHK

THIS ^ THAT ^ Y E S M A ' A M

this is just——————— ALL of the chefs kisses, 10/10 from all the chefs, and all the awards.

first place.

also sorry i'm no good at detailed smut

okay i'm done now.

i luv u bye