ᵐⁱⁿᵍⁱ

one year anniversary
(don't watch the video until it says please, it'll make sense when you get to the part, thank you)

»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««fluffx reader1016 words»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««
fluff
x reader
1016 words
»»————- ♡ ————-««

"yn, wake up~" you heard a familiar deep voice whisper in your ear. your eyes slowly fluttered open and saw a face smiling down at you. "good morning baby." you smiled at your boyfriend of three years. it was your one year anniversary and you were excited for what he had planned.

"i made you some breakfast." he said and handed you a plate with some food on it (ignore how vague this is okay). you quickly ate the breakfast but didn't notice how mingi was staring at you, smiling (i've been reading yandere for this past couple hours lemme be).

"get in the shower real quick, we gotta leave soon." he said rushing you out of bed, and you did.

you quickly got in the shower washing yourself and everything (the usual), then you quickly got ready wearing something nice (let's not be too emo here kids), and you both left.

"so mingi where are we going?" you asked he and he just shrugged. "i don't know." you instantly turned to him and he chuckled. "i'm kidding, we're first going to the dorms then it's a surprise." you slightly punched his arm making you both giggle.

you both arrived at the dorms and quickly went inside not wanting to be disturbed by anyone.

you both walked in the dorms to be greeted by the rest of the boys. they hugged you both and gave you small pats (*pat pat*).

"so what are you guys doing here?" san asked and you shrugged. "he is kidnapping me and bringing me places so i have no clue." you said earning a laugh from some of the boys.

"i just needed to get something but i can't find it... hongjoong hyung, can you help?" mingi asked and they walked away. you continued talking to the boys and making jokes.

you saw mingi walking back in the room with hongjoong and he was holding something behind his back. you got curious but when you went to ask he stuffed it up his shirt making you raise an eyebrow.

"uhh let's go..." he said while awkwardly walking while still facing you, just so you didn't see what he stuffed up his shirt. you smiled and just kept walking, you also had something up your sleeve...

you smiled watching him put the gift in the trunk just so you wouldn't see it. you both got in the car and he started to drive to a very populated place. then he pulled into a park long lot after a long drive, and you both walked out. he quickly grabbed the box out from the trunk then walked up to you.

he grabbed your hand and pulled you inside, once you got in your jaw dropped to the floor and probably cracked.

the place was decorated very beautifully and it surprisingly didn't have many people in it. it was dark but not scary, romantic dark. it had a small waterfall/pond near the entrance with colorful fish. it had flowers surrounding everywhere in the place with small windows separating booths, with small engraving on it.

a lady walked up to you and mingi and told you both to follow her after mingi told her you guys had a reservation.

you looked around and saw how even more beautiful the place was getting too distracted to notice that mingi stopped walking, meaning you fell into his back. he laughed making you feel quite embarrassed, but that feeling left once you saw how the table was decorated.

there was small decorations surrounding the table, then you saw a cake. it was a small cake but it had a picture of you (weird right?) on it smiling with writing underneath that said, "will you marry me?"

you looked down and saw that mingi was in one knee, proposing. then you saw workers gathered around you smiling each one holding a rose spelling your first name (if you don't like roses then make it a different flower, i'm just classy that way ahaha).

"yn, will you marry me?" he asked, and you nodded tears falling down your cheeks. he got up and hugged you then put the ring on your finger and hugged and kissed you more.

after you guys ate and walked around for a bit, you both went home and watched movies.

"you know yn, you never gave me a gift." he said turning to you. you giggled and got off the bed and walked in the closet. there was a circular box with a heart engraved in it.

you handed him the box and told him to open it. he slowly did and watched as small pieces of papers folded out in tiers.
(okay watch the video if you don't get it, idk how to explain this)

then the last note said "400 reasons to smile, and the first is mingi."

he pulled you in for a hug complimenting you on how nice the gift was and how he loved it.

"i think my gift was better than yours mingi." you said earning a giggle from him and another hug and kiss.

okay this wasn't the best and i low key had a plot i didn't stick with but whatever. anyways it's cute you gotta agree, but like mingi proposing to you... my g o d. i just—i love him. mingi best boy. he's so adorable and baby.

also my fat fucking fingers couldn't stop pressing the little world button and switching from korean to emojis to japanese back to fucking english, aaaand pressing the erase button, so this took me like a good hour to write. but it's alll good. (i write then on my phone then edit on my computer ahahahahahahahaha)

and i'm too lazy to read over this so ignore spelling mistakes and how bad i am at explaining things.

anyways i love you allllll have a good day, and don't forget, mingi loves you.