ˢᵉᵒⁿᵍʰʷᵃ

facetime
»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««smutx fem reader895 words»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««
smut
x fem reader
895 words
»»————- ♡ ————-««

seonghwa smiled to himself remembering your face and your smile. he was on tour and couldn't wait to get back and kiss you. "you guys are on in one!" a man yelled from outside the shared dressing room. he groaned, honestly just wanting to go home and cuddle with you.

"come on seonghwa this is our last performance." yeosang whispered to him. they all started to walk out the room and down to the stage entrance.

you cheered on your boyfriend from behind your laptop screen. someone was streaming the concert with very low quality on twitter (HAHAHA I DO THAT) and you wanted to see him. it's been a month since you've both seen each other and you missed him.

you watched as the boys left the stage. you waited for a call or text from seonghwa. your eyes widened at what he sent.

[segway]
prepare yourself baby because we're gonna facetime

usually he would just call since he wouldn't have time to facetime. so why was he able to now?

seonghwa was excited to get back to their hotel room. he was going to facetime with you. and it wasn't going to be wholesome.

as they pulled up to the hotel seonghwa was the first out and first in. nobody really questioned him as they were all tired and wanted to get inside. seonghwa opened the suitcase he packed and brought out his laptop, opening it, and texting you.

[segway]
i'm about to call you

seonghwa grinned seeing you text back instantly. he let out a few deep breathes before taking place in the bathroom and calling you. it took a few moment for you to answer since you were literally freaking out because you missed him so much.

"seonghwa!" you yelled in excitement that quickly faded once you saw where he was . "hwa why are you in the bathroom?" he chuckled slightly.

"i want to try something..." he trailed off not looking at you. you quickly realized what he was hinting at. "okay we can. but won't the others hear you?"

"guess i'll just have to be silent." you felt yourself getting wet at that thought. "take off your pants and position yourself." he ordered you.

you did as told, taking off your shorts leaving your underwear as the only thing covering your heat and putting the laptop in front of you, while you laid yourself back face still in camera view. seonghwa also took off his pants leaving his underwear on.

just as he was about to speak again there was a loud knock at the door. "hyung what are you doing? i have to use the bathroom." san whined from behind the door. you giggled slightly.

"i'm about to take a shower. can you hold it, i won't be long." san groaned but as you assumed walked away from the door. "now what are you gonna do since you're taking a 'shower'?" you mocked him. he rolled his eyes and turned on the shower "we gotta make this quickly then. i don't want san to pee on himself." you laughed at his words but then got serious again when he started to slowly palm himself through his underwear.

your mouth watered at the sight of your boyfriend and his growing bulge. "princess," seonghwa snapped you out of your trance. "touch yourself through your underwear. not fast, slowly." you whined but did as told.

seonghwa pulled his cock out of his underwear. you whined at the sight of him now rubbing himself slowly. "take off your underwear and slowly finger yourself with one finger." you took off your underwear and threw them somewhere and quickly stuck one finger in. it slipped in pretty easy which surprised both of you.

your moaned softly, wishing it was seonghwa here instead. you subconsciously started to finger yourself faster. seonghwa just watched in amazement fastening his strokes with you.

at this point your had three fingers in and were massaging your boobs through seonghwa's sweatshirt. you were a moaning mess and seonghwa absolutely loved it. even though he didn't give you permission he let it slide since you both were obviously very horny.

"s-seonghwa" you loudly moaned, feeling your high coming. seonghwa also felt his coming soon. "say my name again" seonghwa asked you.

you followed his orders and moaned it louder than last time while bucking up your hips. you felt yourself spill on your fingers. you brought them up to your mouth and licked them clean which did it for seonghwa, he came on his stomach with a moan.

"you're so hot yn" you felt your face get hot at his comment just realizing that you masturbated in front of your boyfriend, over a screen. but you liked it.

you both cleaned yourselves up, still on call. san once again knocked on the door literally about to piss himself. you and seonghwa just giggled but decided it was time to go.

but what seonghwa said before leaving left you needy and nervous,

"you'll be punished when i get home."

yeah i give up not writing here lmao. n e wayz, i like how i put out smut then fluff or fluff then smut. i am playing with my own emotions. am i a hard stan or am i a soft stan? we will never know