ʰʸᵘⁿʲⁱⁿ

oppa
»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««fluffx fem readeri have my reasons okay365 words»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««
fluff
x fem reader
i have my reasons okay
365 words
»»————- ♡ ————-««

"hyunjinnnnn~" you whined as your boyfriend completely ignored you and kept scrolling on his phone. he had the week off finally but wasn't paying any attention to you which was weird.

"jinnnnieeee~" you whined again, still not getting a reaction out of him. you huffed in defeat coming up with a plan.

'changbin!' you though to yourself. they were close and basically knew everything about each other. you ran out the room and quickly found him on the couch cuddled up next to felix. "binnie oppa come here." you motioned for him to follow you. he slowly got up, very confused but followed you into his room. once he was inside you shut the door and locked it. you didn't want someone to over hear you.

"okay binnie," you said dramatically so you didn't loose his interest, "can you pretty please tell me why hyunjin is ignoring me" you pouted showing him puppy eyes. he thought for a moment before nodding and signaling for you to come closer.

"he told me while we were on tour that he wants you to call him oppa but he doesn't know how to tell you without it being awkward." you loudly gasped not expecting that at all. you nodded and went back into hyunjins room.

"hyunjinnnnn~" you whined once again still getting no reaction. now was time for the plan to commence.

"oppaaaa~" almost immediately he looked at you. you smiled innocently and sat next to him. "yn why did you just call me that?" you laughed nervously and tried to think of an excuse.

"well... you see... iwasupsetbecauseyouwerentgivingmeattentionsoiaskedchangbinwhyandhesaiditsbecauseyouwantedmetocallyouoppabutyoudidntwantittobeawkwardwhenyoutellme." it took a moment for hyunjin to fully process what you said but he smiled as soon as he did. "come here." he patted his lap.

you sat it in and stared at him, completely nervous about what this man was about to do. he took your hands and pulled you closer and kissed you. "don't stop calling me oppa. i like it." you nodded and smiled.

last time talking here (for now), i thought we all needed some hyunjin fluff after what i just posted because- HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH