ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ

proposing to you
»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-«« fluffx reader970 words»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««
fluff
x reader
970 words
»»————- ♡ ————-««

"JUNGKOOK" you yelled while laughing. you were doing the dishes until your boyfriend decided to pick you up and carry you over his shoulder.

"yes?" he asked putting you back down in the living room and sitting you down in the couch.

"i was washing the dishes sir." you said smacking his arm and getting up to finish washing the dishes.

"w-wait yn. uh do you think you can go with me to see the boys... they miss you." he said giving you an awkward smile, it was obvious he was lying but you decided to just play along.

"i have like 2 more dishes to do. can i finish them?" you asked leaning against the counter staring at the awkward standing and smiling jungkook. he shook his head and walked up to you, grabbing you again and bringing to his car.

"when we get back you're washing the rest." you sighed putting on your seatbelt and jungkook just chuckled and put his on, then started to drive.

you both arrived to the dorm and quickly got in, not wanting anyone to see you both. he told you he'd be a second and to just go to the practice room where the others were. you nodded and quickly walked to the room, you missed the boys and was hoping to see txt also.

you knocked three times then opened the door, just so they new you were coming in. it took them a moment to realize it was you, but when they did they ran up to you suffocating you with hugs.

"t-taehyung i would like to breathe." you managed to speak even tho you could've passed out from how hard he was squeezing you. "sorry i just missed you so much." he said giving you his signature boxy smile making you giggle.

you all talked for a while and you started to wonder if jungkook was okay. "uhm guys i'll be back... i have to use the bathroom." you said about to get up but you felt a hand yank your wrist making you fall down.

"uh you can't..." jimin said letting go of your wrist. "what-"

"wait! i can take her." hoseok said making you raise and eyebrow at all the six boys. "why can't i go by myself?"

"because it's...it's dangerous out there. what if a crazy person broke in and kidnapped you?" taehyung said and jin smacked the back of his head making you giggle a bit.

"taehyung if they did then we wouldn't be in this room right now. and plus we would hear jungkook screaming. so can i use the bathroom now?" you asked getting up again and you fell back down because of jimin again. "just stay here." he said now hugging you so you couldn't get up.

"jimin you can let her go." yoongi said and jimin just shook his head. "but hyung, jungk-"

"yn?" you heard a familiar voice ask. jimin quickly let you go and you brushed off yourself and ran to jungkook. "he wouldn't let me go." you said hugging jungkook like it was the end if the world.

"ah that's good." he said making you stop hugging him. you were about to say something but he grabbed your hand and dragged you out the room. you heard the members following you both and slight whispering.

he dragged you through a couple halls and finally you got to a door. he opened it and before you could even see anything he turned you around. the rest of the members walked into the room and you heard shuffling.

"j-jungkook what are you-" he cut you off by giving you a small kiss then placing a finger on your lips.

"close your eyes and turn around, i'll tell you when to open them." he said and you did as told, anxious to know what was happening. you heard more shuffling around then jungkook told you to open your eyes.

you slowly opened your eyes smiling a bit. but when they were fully open your jaw dropped.

you were in a big room with balloons and a table full of food in the back, then you saw the six members holding a sign that said "yn will you marry me ?" then you looked down at jungkook and he was on one knee smiling with a small while box in his hands.

you then heard some yelling and looked up to see some girls and boys gathered with signs that said "good luck jungkook" or "we love you yn" and some congratulating on him asking you to marry him.

you stepped closer to jungkook and he said, "yfn, will you make me the happiest bunny in the world and marry me?" you nodded and started to cry.

you heard everyone cheering and jungkook got off one knee and placed the ring in your finger and kissed you.

after kissing you saw txt sitting in the corner also congratulating you, holding a phone so you assumed they were either recording or on live.

you all celebrated for the rest of the day with the boys and went home with jungkook to cuddle and watch movies.

(this doesn't really apply too much anymore)

okay so instead of being very annoying and making a whole different announcement update, i'm just gonna say here:

i'm taking a small break.

it's not gonna be me gone for a week then back, more of almost a month? something has recently happened in my family and i'm not gonna be able to write since it's gonna take up most of my time...
i can try to update but i cant promise anything.

anyways i hope you have a good day ily all so much and take care of yourselves
╰(*'︶'*)╯