ᶜʰᵃⁿ

omorashi kink
»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««smutx fem reader (but i guess it could be a male but mostly written as fem)chan769 wordsokay so omorashi is a pee kinkso erm

»»————- ♡ ————-««
smut
x fem reader (but i guess
it could be a male but
mostly written as fem)
chan
769 words
okay so omorashi is a pee kink
so erm...if dat isn't something
you like then DONT read, and
DONT hate dats not cool
also in bold is when chan
is talking in korean
»»————- ♡ ————-««

"hey baby do you wanna go to the store with me and the bois?" chan asked and you quickly nodded. stray kids went on a two month break due to hyunjin and seungmin both spraining their ankles so they could rest.

"wow so eager yn." he said making you giggle and you both got ready. you put on a skirt that led mid thigh and a shirt tucked in with a jacket over it.

chan decided to go gothic and wear all black.

"uh you'll have to sit on chans lap yn. or on mine—" jisung was saying until hyunjin flicked his head and they started to argue.

"oh my god you guys are children, can we just go i'm hungry." you said sitting on chans lap. some of the members giggled at you.

chan laid his head on your shoulder and you fell back on his chest. "yeah you might as well get comfortable, it's gonna be like an hour or two once we arrive." woojin whispered to chan making him groan.

you were comfortable, almost to the point of sleeping until your bladder decided to wake up. at first it wasn't that bad but the more you shifted around the worst it got. chan noticed you squirming around and wanted started to get worried.

"you okay baby girl/boy?" chan softly said so he didn't wake up any of the members who were sleeping or to draw at attention.

you bit your lip and nodded but quickly stopped moving because you knew that if you did you'd end up peeing.

"do you have to use the bathroom baby girl/boy?" you slowly gave him a thumbs up and he chuckled a bit. "i told you to go before we left." he snaked his arm around your waist to help you stop squirming.

"relax. how bad do you have to go?" chan started to rub your arm and kiss your shoulder. "r-really bad channie..."

"we probably have another hour left baby girl/boy. can you hold it?" his kisses trail down from your shoulder to your jaw making you clench your thighs together even more.

"uh is there any gas station that we can stop at?"

"i'm afraid not until thirty minutes maybe."

you groaned and chan just smirked. he had an idea. he started to rub shapes on your thigh and his other hand started to make its way to your neck but stopped at your collarbone to look at everyone around you guys.

woojin was asleep on hyunjins shoulder, hyunjin was looking out the window while listening to music, jeongin in the front was laying on seungmins shoulder while they watch a video on his phone, and the others most likely wouldn't be able to see you both.

his hand finally reached your neck and squeezing it slightly. his other hand moved up your skirt and was now touching your inner thigh, you were biting your lip so hard it was almost bleeding.

you squeezed your thighs together but chan pulled them apart. "chan i-i have t-to go s-stop." you moaned slightly as another wave of desperation came over you.

you whimpered as chans grip on your neck got tighter and he started to kiss your shoulder. "twenty five minutes left baby girl/boy. can you hold it?" you shook your head. you felt a bit of your pee come out onto chans thighs.

"c-chan please i-i can't h-hold it." you begged making him smirk. "so then let it out." he said making your eyes widen. you couldn't do that, everyone was in the car and you'd have pee all over yourself.

"b-but every—" you stopped mid sentence as more pee came down your leg. "well then you should've used the bathroom. not my problem." chan continued on his actions.

you couldn't hold it anymore. you felt as more and more pee flooded out and chan pushed right below your stomach making you shake.

"good girl/boy." chan cooed in your ear making you moan kinda loudly. after almost a minute you stopped. you buried your face in chans neck.

that was gonna be hard to explain.

this was actually kinda easy to write compared to anything i have before. w h y ?