ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ

meeting him in public
»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««not fluff but not smut just normalx reader290 words»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««
not fluff but not smut just normal
x reader
290 words
»»————- ♡ ————-««

you were bored and just wandering around target. you had nothing better to do so you just looked at everything and fixed a couple of things and just kept walking.

you decided to buy a cd since you were walking around and wanted to listen to some music once you got home. you looked at all the cds and couldn't really find one you like.

you then found a bts album and started freaking out. you wanted to get it, because why not. you started to walk very very fast over to the album, almost to the point of running until CRASH (any onomatopoeia fans? no? okay)

you fell on the floor after running into someone. you groaned in pain, after a few seconds felt a stare on you. "uhhh hello?" you asked opening you eyes, staring back at the person.

they had a black mask on and light brown hair. they mumbled something that you couldn't really hear but knew they did because of how the mask moved.

"i'm sorry. i wasn't watching where i was going but can you get out of the way, im in a hurry." the owner of the voice said, startling you. you nodded and pulled yourself up. "i'm sorry" you muttered but before walking off, you took another glance at the person.

they looked familiar and sounded kinda familiar. then the mysterious person looked back to you, hesitating a second before taking off his mask. you gasped once you realized that it was no other than min yoongi himself! "nice album choice. and please don't post on anything that i'm here thank you." then gave you a small gummy smile, finger heart, then left.