ˢᵉᵘⁿᵍˡⁱˣ

↷ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ table of contents!¡ •ଓ.°
               ┊teasing you
  ┊i. very soft
               ┊ii. seungmin, felix
               ┊iii. neutral reader with squishy cheeks
               ┊iv. 214 words
               ┊v. bold words are korean

"felix stoppppp" you whined as your boyfriend poked and pinched your cheeks again. he kept doing this ever since you came to the dorm to visit him.

"i cant yn, they just look so cute." he giggled while softly squishing his hands against your cheeks. he giggled again to himself and went back to poking them.

he continued doing this until seungmin walked into the room (him and lix share one) and stopped to stare at you guys. "what are you guys doing?" he asked, watching as felix's fingers were digging into your cheeks.

"come here" felix took his fingers off your cheek and signaled for him to come his bed. you tilted your head slightly to why felix was inviting him into his bed, not that he didn't do that a lot.

seungmin cautiously walked over and sat next you you. you both awkwardly stared at each other until you felt felix's hand back on your cheek.

"poke her cheek" he smiled at seungmin who awkwardly lifted his hand to your cheek. "really lix?" you pouted as both of the boys began poking and squishing your cheeks.

okay hiiiiii ik this is very weird but like my friends always tell me i have poke-able cheeks so you know like why not write this

okay hiiiiii ik this is very weird but like my friends always tell me i have poke-able cheeks so you know like why not write this. also i'm just in a soft seunglix mood rn dkshdjdh and i'm almost out of my writers blockness which is very fun

okie dokie love you guys byeeeeeeee