ʸᵘⁿʰᵒ

the talk
»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-«« flufx reader387 words»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««
fluf
x reader
387 words
»»————- ♡ ————-««

you were turning 19 in a couple of weeks- and still a virgin. now there was nothing wrong with that, except for the fact that everyone around you has lost their virginity already and you felt left out. you and your boyfriend never had "the talk" and every time you tried, it went awkward or you changed the subject. but you were ready to do it.

[yn]
hey yunhoooooo

[smexyboi]
yes ynnnnn

[yn]
when are ya gonna be home?

[smexyboi]
in a few minutes why??

[yn]
okay good because we need to talk...
-delivered-

he never leaves you on delivered. why did he this time?

you heard from outside the door. you looked up as you saw yunho walk in looking a little devastated. "yunhie (aight but dats a cute name)! are you okay?" you asked walking up to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "what did you want to talk about?" he asked while staring down your soul. was he going to... cry?

"oh uhh about that... i think i'm ready.." you hesitantly said and instantly you saw yunho grin. "ready for what?" he asked while smirking now. "w-well to uhhh you know.." you said looking at him awkward. "i don't know" he said while shifting a leg over the other staring intensely at your soul.

"i-i'm ready t-to have s-sex" you stuttered then covered your face in embarrassment. yunho pulled away your hands and caressed your cheek. "are you sure? you know how many risks there are and you've thought this through?" he asked smiling... wasn't he just smirking like a mad man a second ago?

"y-yes. i know what could happen... but i'm willing to risk that. with you" you said. you felt like hiding but you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. "if you're sure, i'm sure" yunho said while putting his chin on top of your head.

"yunhie?" you asked still hugging him. "yea?"

"why were you smiling like that?"

"because i'm happy that you trust me enough baby."

i fucking love this man—also this was originally a namjoon but i wanted some yunho content because he's a soft boi and i love him :-(

i wanna eat him

okay i love you guys tooooooooooo :-)))))))