ʰᵒⁿᵍʲᵒᵒⁿᵍ

handcuffs
»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««smutx fem reader516 words»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««
smut
x fem reader
516 words
»»————- ♡ ————-««

it was about 3:30 am when you heard the door unlock and a loud groan. you rubbed your eyes as you were just waking up due to the loud noise, you stretched and walked out into the kitchen to see the light on. "joongie?" you asked in a raspy voice and squinted at the bright light shining in your eyes.

"oh, did i wake you up?" he smiled but looked at you confused as you waddled over to him. you went over to him and laid your head on his chest and he started to pat your head. you felt your eye lids slowly close but shoot open again after you felt him lift up your head. you squinted again due to the light shinning in your eyes.

"don't fall asleep yet baby" then you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and pull you even closer to his warm body. hongjoong put a strand of your hair behind your ear and kissed your lips passionately. he slowly made his way down from you jaw to your neck.

"joong~" you moaned as he started to suck on your neck, making small love bites. he picked you up and carried you to your guys shared room. he laid you down on the bed and you looked at him a bit confused.

"what are you doing?" you whined as he started to go and shut the door and get something out of the drawer. "i wanna... try something. okay?" you nodded as a response and he took a pair of handcuffs from behind his back. "when did you get those?" you questioned him as he started to handcuff you hand to the bed.

"don't worry about it." he said while smirking. you had a worried look on you face until he started to kiss your neck again, making his way to your collarbone, down to your breasts. he gripped one and started to suck on the other. his tongue started to dance around your nipple and you moaned. he soon left your nipple to kiss your stomach and leave more love bites.

as soon as he got right above your entrance, he took off your underwear. you gasped as he inserted 2 fingers and swirled them around. you started to moan louder and louder, you forgot the handcuffs were there and you tried to grip his hair but soon remember as you heard the metal clink against the wood as it hit the headboard. he chuckled lightly at your actions and since he was in a good mood he let you finish.

he took off the handcuffs and kissed your wrists. "so where did you get them?" you asked again. he sheepishly smiled but answered, "seonghwa..." your eyes widened and you punched his arm. he pretended he was hurt by fake crying. "you're so mean yn."

"well then next time don't get sex toys from seonghwa you weirdo."

so erm i've decided i'm gonna stop putting words after the lil flower thing at the end and let you guys read these in peace :]]]