ʷᵒᵒʲⁱⁿ

thigh riding
»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««fluffy smutx reader434 words»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««
fluffy smut
x reader
434 words
»»————- ♡ ————-««

"hey woojin." you nudged your boyfriend on the arm. he hummed in response. "can we try something?" he looked up from his phone and at you. you were completely embarrassed. your friend, jisung, told you about something he does with his boyfriend, minho (MINSUNG) which is thigh riding. you've always had a small thing for woojin a thighs (and his hands holy sh-) so why not put them to use.

"what is it baby?" you hid your face in your hands quietly admitting what you wanted. "i cant hear you yn." woojin giggled at your shyness. it wasn't a surprise to him though, he had that affect on you a lot. "i want to... ride your..." you said a bit louder. he was confused on why you wouldn't just say it but let you continue.

"...thighs..." his eyes widened. you peeked through your fingers. woojin was smiling at you, it wasn't a very lustful smile, more of an 'okay let's try it' type of smile. "put your hands down and take off your pants, leave your underwear on." you reluctantly put them in your lap and got off the bed. you shyly slid off your pants. yes you were excited but also nervous. nerlvucted. that's how you felt.

woojin patted his thigh for you to sit. you slowly walked over and sat your back facing him. "face me kitten." you got up from his thigh and faced him. his hands rested at your hips, slowly helping you move them.

you moaned lightly. your felt pain but pleasure pairing with the praises of woojin, you felt amazing. "you look beautiful kitten." he gave you a kiss on your lips. his hands still guiding your hips, moving them faster. you leaned into the kiss attempting to fasten it.

you moaned loudly into the kiss when woojin flexed his thigh. your hips moved faster on your own, woojin just sat back and watched. he loved the sight of your getting off because of his thigh. "w-woojin." you moaned feeling your high coming. "you can come kitten." and to that you did.

OKAY THIS LITERALLY SUCKED EW AND I HAVENT RE READ THIS BECAUSE IT SUCKS SO B A D OMG SJHEKWBW im so so so so sorry. h a h a anyways i have a hand and thigh kink (but like... c a n y o u b l a m e m e ?). those are the best body parts no C A P

also i will ALWAYS be whipped for woojin. i will never not be omg