Chapter 7

Do-eun's POV

"Do-eun Do-eun," A voice said from behind me as I shut my locker.

"We're inviting two people to Hyera's party," Beomgyu said, "You're invited. So don't forget to come."

I smiled stiffly, "But isn't Thanksgiving like tomorrow...?"

"Yep!" He smiled at me, "Make sure to come okay?"

"Ay, you're acting like it's your party now." I chuckled.

"Maybe it is. TXT might take over the diva Hyera's ball." He joked along.

I snickered and Beomgyu and I ended up walking to class afterwards.

----------------------------------------------

"Good morning class." Ms. Lee said, "Please get ready to turn in your projects."

Yeonjun took out the large poster from his backpack.

"How did that fit in there?" I whispered.

He just smirked and handed it to the teacher. "It was all wrinkled."

I rolled my eyes and glared at him. "You planned this all along didn't you? Getting the perfect poster all wrinkly!"

"Sure." Yeonjun said carelessly.

During lunch, Suzy caught up to me and I bought lunch for her, it was nice to have a friend for once.
I was glad to meet TXT too, they seemed really nice,
Unlike someone...

"Thank you so much~" She hugged me tightly.

"No problem Suzy," I replied smiling, "Oh, and you're invited to the party right?"

She nodded, "Of course. Even though I hate Hyera, I'm just going to go so I can steal her spotlight."

I snickered, "She can be stuck up sometimes."

Suzy rolled her eyes, "Ugh tell me about it."

When we arrived at TXT's table, a bunch of fangirls were surrounding the seats.

Looks like TXT isn't here yet.

"Suzy, let's sit down." I said pulling out a chair.

"Yahhhh!!" A girl pulled back my chair, making me fall on the ground. "Get out of oppa's seat!"

I rolled my eyes and changed my seat to across from Suzy. The fangirl pulled out the other chair.

"I told you to get out!" She screeched. "Why do you have to sit next to my future boyfriend's seat?!"

I glared at the girl. "'Future boyfriend?' Don't make me laugh."

The fangirl's hands locked in my hair and started pulling it tightly.

"Ah! Let go!" I said trying to pry away from the witch's grip.

"No! I'm not letting go until you apologize to me-

"Ahem."

A voice interrupted the cat fighting scene.

"What are you doing?" I finally realized who it was. It was Yeonjun. I forgot how scary he looked when he was mad.

His eyes were piercing to the other girl who's hands were still in my hair, and his mouth turned into a thin expressionless line.

Yeonjun drew himself tall, exerting dominance.

"Let go of her hair."

She slowly let go of my hair, and she suddenly grabbed my hand. I thought she was going to apologize or something...