Chapter 49

Doeun's POV

"Did Doeun do something to Chaeryoung so she'd break up with Yeonjun-

"야," Yeonjun's voice pierced through the air making the fangirl that just said the comment aloud gulp.

"Y-yes?"

"You want to ruin other people's life by spreading rumors like that?!" He raised his voice beside me. I hit his chest in motion for him to stop.

"Anni...I apologize." The fangirl hung her head.

"Say it to Doeun in front of me." He commanded.

"But-

"Now!"

"I apologize Doeun sunbae-nim." The fangirl in front of me bowed stiffly and left the crowd.

When the crowd parted TXT came chuckling.

"Did you have to do that?" I glared at Yeonjun. And he nodded gleefully.

"Of course I did."

I rolled my eyes and tried to pry off his grip of my hand.

"Where do you think you're going?" He scolded me.

"I'm going to class, where else?" I answered, "Now if you'll excuse me-

"Well what if I told you that I changed classes and I'm in your class now?"

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up with your nonsense,"

Yeonjun pouted, "I am not talking nonsense!"

I snickered at his cuteness and pinched his adorable cheek. "Okay fine. Come with me to class then,"

He looked at me with a sulking face but held my hand and walked to class with me.

TXT all waved at us in goodbye and Yeonjun and I resumed to walking.

I felt the warmth on his hand transferring to mine. I started to blush and when we entered the classroom, the teacher looked at us.

"Oh right, you must be Yeonjun." Mr. Sung said organizing the papers.

Yeonjun and Mr. Sung started talking about the future events and rules.

I sat down on my desk and the tall boy came up from behind me, and jerked his fingers to my side making me jump.

"Yah!" I said falling down to the chair.

The entire class started to snicker and I shot a glare at Yeonjun. He grinned and sat down next to me.

I rolled my eyes and shoved a finger near his ribcage.

"악!"

"Mr. Choi please stay focused to the lesson," The teacher said looking behind from her blackboard.

I snickered and he glared at me. He motioned me to come closer to him, and face him.

Yeonjun forcefully turned my face towards him.

I glared at him.

--------------------------------------------------

The class ended by me and Yeonjun continuing to glare at each other. And there was also an awkward moment with him holding my hand tightly.

I shook the feeling off. The rest of the school day went by fast and lunch time was fun. TXT and Suzy wouldn't stop cracking jokes and not to mention how much Yeonjun tried to hit on me.

So adorable.

During 4th period, I received a text from Yeonjun which made me smile,

YeonjunChoi.ce: wait for me outside afterschool, we're going on a date <3

Which also resulted in my phone being taken away by the teacher, but it was worth it. He was killing me with his charm. Literally.

The day ended by me putting all of my things back into my locker. My backpack was wearing my back and I had to straighten it multiple times. I checked the mirror and fixed my hair, I didn't want to look weird for our date.

It was a while since we've had one. I wonder what he planned for us.

I patiently waited in the school's entrance tapping my foot. I glanced at the time and noticed that he was already late by a few minutes.

I groaned mentally and quickly messaged him.

Me: Where are you Yeonjun?

Me: It's been 10 minutes already...

Me: ?????

I stared at my text message with a frown on my face. What if he got hurt somewhere?

Suddenly, I felt the phone buzz in my hand and I received an incoming call from him. I frantically accepted the call and placed it to my ear, before he could say anything I attacked him with questions.

"Where are you? Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" I sputtered.

I heard him cough on the other line. I gasped and exclaimed,

"Are you sick?"

I heard silence from the other line.

"Okay before you yell at me anymore," I heard him speak, "That cough was from someone else, and right now I'm in the nurse's office."

My eyes widened, "What? Why are you in there? Are you hurt-

"I sorta broke my arm." He said from the other call, "I mean it's okay but-

I ended the call and sprinted back to inside the school. I frantically ran through the halls and the air flew through me like I was flying.

I felt stuffy, how could he break his arm? What did he do?

Adrenaline rushed through my veins, I could hear it. Finally, I found the nurse's office and I ran in, panting for air.

I saw him seated with a small cast on his arm. Once he spotted me, he tried to get up but I motioned him to stay seated.

"What happened?" I asked through my breaths.

"Oh nothing much." Yeonjun smiled brightly at me, "I just fell in PE on my arm."

I folded my arms, "So you're saying that no one did this to you?"

He nodded, "Why would anyone?"

I wiped the sweat from my forehead, "Are you okay though?"

Yeonjun lifted his cast and nodded. "I'm fine, did you run all the way from here though?"

I glared at him, "You made me run all the way over here like a marathon. You were hurt, how could I not?"

I saw a smug grin creep on his face, "So you were worried about me?" I scoffed and tried to play it cool.

"N-no I wasn't."

Yeonjun patted the space next to him, "Sit."

I moped and plopped next to him.

"You're not hurt anywhere else right?" I asked him.

"No." He answered, "I'm okay. Are you caring for me right now?"

I folded my arms, "You were late and I thought something happened to you okay?"

Yeonjun smiled and ruffled my hair with his free hand, "My girlfriend was worried about me, how cute."

I rolled my eyes, "You wish."

He chuckled, "You know, I really like this."

I turned my face towards him, "What do you like?"