Chapter 10

Doeun's POV

Just great. Eyebags were hanging from my eyes from last night.

I just couldn't stop thinking about what Soobin said to me.

Yeonjun? Caring about me??

"Bullshit probably." I muttered to myself as I got dressed.

YeonjunChoi.ce: meet me outside in 10, let's go to school together.

Weird...why did he want me to meet him outside? And since when did he want me to walk to school with him?

I pushed my hair into a ponytail, and that's only when I didn't wash my hair. Hehe...

My school uniform wasn't washed from yesterday so I just sprayed a bunch of perfume, I made my way out of the house.

When I closed the door, I saw Yeonjun give a slight smile to me.

"Hey," He smiled.

"Hi." I said stopping in front of him.

I saw his nose scrunch up,
"Girl did you bath in perfume? You smell awful." He plugged his nose.
I shot a glare and he just laughed.

"I'm kidding Jesus," Yeonjun stick his tongue out at me.
"Why did you ask me to go to school with you?"

"Oh," He looked at the ground, "I just...wanted to go to school together."

I nodded slowly, "Is that it?"

He nodded, "Of course. What, you think I'm going to murder you or something?" Yeonjun joked.

I stiffly laughed, and smiled.

I had to admit, I liked it that he and I were joking and laughing again. Like, as if I was having fun yesterday.

We were walking for a few minutes until he stopped in front of me,

"You're okay right?" He asked me, "Because of last night, with Hyera..."

I nodded, "I'm okay."

"How about your wrist?" Yeonjun held my wrist to his eyes. "It's swollen."

I pulled back my wrist and I continued walking.

"Yah," Yeonjun turned serious.

"What," I replied looking up at him.

"Tell me right away if Lim Hyera threatens you okay?" He said overprotectively.

I scoffed, "Psh, what are you going to do?"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes, "Just tell me okay? TXT and Suzy will protect you."

I scoffed, "Whatever."

"I'm serious!" He said, "I told Hyera to stop bullying you, and that school officials will get involved if she continues."

I froze, "Really? You didn't have to do that..."

"My mom is the head of the schooling department." Yeonjun replied, "And my dad practically funded this school."

"They wouldn't disobey anything I wanted." He boasted.

"Yeah yeah," I said.

Yeonjun smiled, "Tell me if anything is wrong."

I suddenly felt my cheeks blushing brightly, "O-okay."

When we arrived at school, I stopped by my locker for my P.E. class. I really hated the uniform because it was really short.

When I was washing my hands, I looked in the mirror to see Hyera's reflection looking back at me. It felt like something from a horror movie.

"Huh, well isn't it Kang Doeun," She said provokingly to me. This time, from attacking, she had 3 other girls by her side.

"Ugh, I can tell that she is so poor," One girl smiled at me.

I felt the girls circle around me.

"Remember what happened last time when I said to you to stay away from TXT?" Hyera smiled like a clown at me.

I bit my lips and looked at her in the eye. Hyera looked at my eyes,

"Remember what I said when this was just the beginning?"

I felt my lips quiver. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared.

Hyera smirked at me as one girl had my arms pinned to the wall.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" I yelled squirming in the position, "Let go of me!"

"Never," Hyera smirked. "Because of you, TXT doesn't even look at us anymore!"

I glared at her rambling on, "How is it my fault that they don't like you? What did I ever do to you?!"

I knew I was going to get slapped, so it didn't matter if I was saying everything that was on my mind. The sweat was dripping off my forehead, and Hyera finally threw a punch at me.

I felt liquid on my lips spilling out,

It was blood.

"Hah! She's bleeding!" One girl said.

"It's your fault for TXT ignoring me!" Hyera yelled,

"It's your fault for Yeonjun oppa that yelled at me!"

I hung my head low for when she yelled at me.

Suddenly, I saw Suzy come into the locker rooms. She froze,

"D-doeun!" I heard her yell, "Oh my god! What have you done to her?!"

"Leave you bitch." Hyera spat, "Unless you want this to happen to you too!"

Then, Suzy's frightened look turned into a face of despair.

And then she left, I felt my heart drop.

"Why did you even think that she was going to stay?" Hyera chuckled. "I mean, I'll have Yeonjun soon enough when you stop talking to him, right?"

Even at this point, I had no intention on leaving TXT or Suzy. They were family to me.

"No." I said, looking at the tile floor.

"What?"

"I'm not leaving TXT or Suzy." I muttered, but I was met by another punch on the face.

"Let go of her." Hyera said, and her minions did. Was she going to let me go?

She pulled my hair to the shower stall nearby and threw me on the floor, her minions kicking and yelling curse words at me.

I closed my eyes and prayed for this to be over. Even though I liked hanging out with TXT a lot...

Did I really need to sacrifice myself for this?

Did I have to be in pain to hang out with them?

I was wondering if I should hang out with them...until when I heard footsteps and more yelling.

-------------------------------------

No one's POV

Suzy came out of the locker room in panic.

"Guys!" She panted, even though TXT was waiting outside for Suzy and maybe Doeun? They didn't know where she went.

"What?!" TXT yelled in unison.

"Doeun..." She ran out of breath, "She's getting bullied in the locker room! By Hyera!"

"What?!" TXT yelled even louder and Yeonjun just sprinted inside.
He didn't care that it was a female locker room. All he could hear was the blood rushing through his head and his breath pacing faster.

"Wait Yeonjun!" Soobin yelled after him. The hallways were flooded with students getting ready for class, it made it even more crowded for TXT running past.