Chapter 29 - Date night pt 2

Doeun's POV

The ride started off slow, but I was still scared of the ride. The ride went over the water and I felt my heart racing, I thought I was going to fall into the deep abyss.

"A-ah!!" I screamed closing my eyes shut.

"This is so fun!" The boy next to me threw his arms up. I huddled into the corner and my head was near my hands.

I opened my eyes again when the ride was riding up hill for the climax, I bit my lip and I noticed that Yeonjun was recording me and placed the camera firmly on the metal handle bars.

The ride plummeted down super fast and I looked straight down, and I regretted looking down.

"AhhhaahHHHH!!!" I screamed as air went through my hair and air flew through my clothes. I felt like I was about to fling off the ride and probably die. I looked over at Yeonjun to see his hands in the air out of excitement.

"WooOhhhhh!!" He cheered, "Wahhhh!!"

I tried to lift my arms and have fun like Yeonjun did. I felt the air going through me and I felt like I was flying through the air.

"데박!!!" I cheered as pure bliss filled my lips.

We continued to cheer and the ride soon came to an end. I got off the ride and Yeonjun followed me.

"How was it baby?" He asked me.

"It was great!" I exclaimed, "It was so fun!"

He smiled and ruffled my hair, "Where do you want to go next?"

I spotted a fantasy themed ride, and I pointed to it.

"I wanna go there,"

Yeonjun smiled and walked over to the ride together. We sat in the thick plastic ride and there were fairy lights surrounding us.

I gushed at the scenery and felt my heart rise. We then passed a flowery and forest scene with small birds chirping and flying everywhere. The sweet smell of flowers and nature filled my nose and I sighed.

"It's so pretty..." I sighed smiling.

He looked at me and smiled as he intertwined his hands with mine.

Then, we passed through a scene with a dragon and a knight slaying it with flames. I flinched and I heard Yeonjun laughing beside me.

Then, we saw a magnificent castle and a moon peacefully looking over it. I felt pure bliss and I clutched my heart when I saw the prince and the princess having a kiss.

I covered my eyes in embarrassment and I huddled to the other side of the ride.

When the ride was over, Yeonjun helped me get out.

"I'm a bit hungry," He rubbed his stomach, "Do you wanna get food right now?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Okay good because I'm going to eat everything." Yeonjun said with a meaningful look.
I giggled and followed along when he went to a popcorn stand. He got the Caramel popcorn and I just got a strawberry smoothie.

The next stand we went to was an elephant ear stand. While Yeonjun was sprinkling the sugar onto the fried batter, I stuck my hand out and he gave me a weird look.

"Give me some." I said confidently.

"Pfts," He chuckled and sprinkled some onto my hand.

Yeonjun took a huge bite out of the pastry and scrunched his nose.

"Umh~" He gushed Like a little boy, "It tastes so good,"

I chuckled at the sugar around his lips and wiped them with my thumb. Yeonjun's eyes widen in surprise and grabbed my wrist.

"What was that?"

I muttered, "I just wiped sugar off you."

He just laughed and continued to eat, "Do you want some?"

I opened my mouth and he fed it to me.

"Umh~" I smiled slowly favoring the taste of the sugar, "It tastes better because you fed it to me."

Yeonjun smirked and licked the sugar that was off his lips.
Who knew Yeonjun could be like this...?

I felt my heart racing and the couple next to us was gushing,

It was already 4 in the afternoon and we decided we could ride one last ride.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked him. I felt bad that Yeonjun didn't look like he was having fun on the fantasy ride I chose, so I wanted him to choose.

"Anywhere you want to," I smiled. He looked around the park and he pointed to a lighted Ferris wheel.

"Let's go there,"

I was scared again of heights but Yeonjun wanted to go, so I went anyways.

"Let's go~" He dragged my arm and ran.

We got into the cart near the water and the scenery was beautiful. We could see everyone laughing and playing. Kids were running around and playing tag.

Suddenly I felt the cart moving slowly back and forth. As I was admiring the scene the shaking got harsher.

I looked back at Yeonjun and he was shaking the cart by swinging his body.

"Y-yeonjun stop it..." I said holding on to the metal handle bar.

"Woah this thing can swing!" He said swinging.

I shut my eyes out of fear and my hands formed white to how tight they were pressed.

"Yeonjun I'm scared stop..." I barely managed to utter out.
Suddenly, I felt my hands let go and my body flung sideways causing me to lose balance and fall on his lap.

We made eye contact and he stopped shaking the cart. My arms were draped around his neck and my chest was close to his.

I quickly got off him and folded my arms, "I told you to stop shaking it."

Yeonjun just chuckled and sat closer to me.

"So how do you think of our first date?" He asked me sliding an arm around my shoulder. I blushed at the warm feeling hugging my shoulders.

"It's great," I smiled at him.

He pouted his soft lips,

"Only great?"
I switched my answer, "No I mean it's perfect," He smiled too as a cold wind passed by us. I suddenly felt colder as we went higher into the air.

"Are you cold?" Yeonjun asked me, and I responded with a nod.

"Here, I'll hold you," He said sweetly and gently wrapped his arms around me. I placed my curled up hands near his chest and leaned my head to his neck.

I smelled his cologne and felt drowsy from it.

Yeonjun slowly pulled away from me and gave me a soft smile. I glanced at his lips and I noticed that he was staring at my lips.

My heart beat went faster again and slowly, I felt his hands wrap around my waist and slowly pull me closer. He traced his thumb around my lips before leaning in and softly pressing his lips against mine. I felt my heart thumping against my chest, and his lip curve into a small smile.

His lips gently nibbled on my lower lip and I sighed in bliss. I started to taste something sweet against his lips, I realized it was the sugar from earlier. We pulled away and Yeonjun pecked my nose, slowly looking to my eyes. I pecked his cheek and we enjoyed the rest of the ride looking at the sunset nearby the sea.