Chapter 17

Yeonjun's POV

| Flashback |

"I heard what happened from 2 nights ago, you were almost hurt weren't you?"

She looked at him innocently, "Who told you that?"

"Of course Yeonjun-hyung did." Beomgyu answered, "Something might've seriously happened to you. How could you come to school like nothing happened the next day?"

She shrugged, "I mean...I came out alive, isn't that what matters?"

Beomgyu frowned, "No. We're all dropping off Suzy and you to your guys house from now on, got it?"

I cocked my head, "I don't think that's necessary bu-

"Arraseo?" He repeated and I nodded.

"Thanks for the help Beomgyu-yah." Doeun smiled like an angel, before Beomgyu giving her a hug.

"No worries."

He pulled away and patted her head gently, "I think of you as a sister, please take care of yourself."

"You too," She placed her hand on his face.

My heart went heavy and I was feeling more angry than depressed. Doeun was ignoring me yesterday, and when I asked her why, she wouldn't answer.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But if it was from when we slept in the same bed...

I remember I was genuinely happy...she felt so right in my arms, I loved how she cuddled into me and my heart went mad.

But whenever she's with someone else, I get hot and angry.

I couldn't let her know why I'm jealous. I'm jealous of how she shows the same amount of affection to my other members.

.

.

.

.

.

In class, she came into in a panic. I could tell she was trying to get my attention.

"Yeonjun, I was going to buy some bread for the TXT members, what type of bread do you like?" She asked me smiling.

I don't need your bread.

"Yeonjun?" She said looking at me worried, "Did I do something wrong?"

Yes you did! You made me jealous!

I didn't look at her, but she tried to make me face her but it suddenly felt like an angel's touch. I knew I would go crazy if she tried to get my attention through touch.

She sighed and leaned back into her chair.

"Hey Doeun, seems like Yeonjun doesn't like you anymore," Narae, one of TXT fangirls snickered.

I ignored the fangirl's comments.

"Finally we have a chance with Yeonjun." Another fangirl commented.

"He was too good for her anyways."

"I wish TXT left her too,"

"She's such a slut."

I didn't show any emotion to the comments.

"Yeonjun...are you mad at me?" She mumbled.

Yes I am! I am mad at you.

Doeun sighed. "Okay...well tell me if I did anything wrong..."

I ignored her for the rest of the class period. I was being selfish, but she needed to know.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey Doeun? What teacher for business do you have?" He asked, and she was mesmerized by his eyes.

"Oh, I have Mr. Song." Doeun answered, "Why are you asking?"

"Just because, is he any good?" She nodded in response. "He's pretty nice."

Taehyun chuckled, "Then I should probably transfer to that class."

"You're transferring?" She cocked her head. And he nodded.

"Yep, I don't really want to take computer science anymore." He smiled, and it looked heavenly.

"Besides, transferring can help me see you more."

She giggled, "Oh stop it."

"Yep," Taehyun hung his arm over my shoulders, "You better pay for it if the teacher is bad."

She rolled her eyes playfully.

.

.

.

.

"Hey Kai," She smiled.

"Hi Doeun," He smiled back, "I was going to walk you home today, is that okay?"

She nodded, "Thanks..."

"No problem," Kai said sweetly. "Is Hyera bothering you these days?"

She shook my head, "No, I haven't seen her since yesterday."

"Really? Well that's because she tried to hook up with Soobin, and he recorded the entire thing," He rocked back and forth, "And you could say that we posted it to the entire school."

Her mouth dropped to the ground,

"No way!"

"Yes way!" Kai exclaimed, "She hasn't come to school because of embarrassment. Her reaction was priceless!"

"You guys did that for me?" She said, fumbling with her small fingers.

And he nodded gleefully.

"Oh my god yes yes!!" She jumped and Kai hugged her tightly, "Hyera is just jealous of you, you have TXT on your side."

Kai suddenly looked at me, "Oh hi Yeonjun-hyung, I was just telling Doeun about..."

.

.

I clenched my fists, and I broke into a sweat. It made me angry that she was giving attention to other people. I angrily opened the curtain to find it raining. I always felt serene water drops sliding down the foggy glass but I was still mad.
Why was it that I had to get her to look at me again?
No one cares for her as much as I do...

No...

No way...

I'm not jealous.

I'm never jealous.
Suddenly, I heard the door bell ring. Who could it be at this hour?