Chapter 40

No one's POV

"What do you want,"

Doeun glared at the junior super model above her. She knew Chaeryoung was beautiful and alluring on the outside, but her insides were rotting away with jealousy and evil.

"What did you do to Yeonjun?" Doeun spoke, "What lies did you tell him?"

"What lies?" Chaeryoung played dumb.

"You know what lies Jung Chaeryoung." Doeun tried to come off stronger. "What did you tell him?"

Chaeryoung just scoffed, "Why the hell should I tell you?"

Doeun felt a drop of sweat sliding down from her back from nervousness.

"You and Hansung planned this all along, didn't you?" She muttered. "You did something to Hansung so he would pretend that I was cheating on with him!"

Chaeryoung scoffed again, "So, what if Hansung and I did plan something?"

"Just spit it out Jung Chaeryoung." Doeun tried saying in a menacing tone, "We all know that you told Yeonjun something and planned something with Hansung."

Chaeryoung snickered, "You really thought that he liked you huh?"

Doeun clenched her fists, "No I didn't." She responded bitterly.

"You did think that huh?" Chaeryoung provoked, "Fine then. I told Hansung to hit on you, and it worked. It just proves how unappealing you are to others, saying how I had to pay him."

Doeun felt her heart being stabbed immediately, "Y-you paid him?"

"You heard me," Chaeryoung folded her arms, "Hansung didn't like you at all, and now that Yeonjun's gone, you won't have anyone."

Doeun felt tears, streaming down her face,

"W-why are you doing this?"

The mean girl looked at her and mocked her, "'Why are you doing this~"

"Don't act like you don't know!"

Doeun looked at Chaeryoung, "What did I do?!"

"You left our hometown and left for Seoul," Chaeryoung glared, "When I came to Seoul, I found you in the arms of my ex boyfriend,"

Doeun rolled her eyes, "We weren't even friends back then, for your information, I'm not breaking girl code."

"You took my place!" Chaeryoung pushed back Doeun's shoulder harshly. "I was supposed to be with TXT and with Yeonjun, and you act all innocent in front of him."

Doeun scoffed, So this is what Chaeryoung did to break her and Yeonjun up.

"And also," Chaeryoung scoffed, "If you tell Yeonjun about this, he won't even believe you because you told me to cheat on him 4 years ago."

Doeun felt another stab across her chest, "W-what?"

"That's a lie! You know that you cheated on him and I didn't tell you to-

"So what?" She smiled provokingly in front of Doeun. "You think he'd believe you after what you've done? He's with me now, and he won't ever remember some petty slut like you,"

Doeun exhaled and inhaled, "You're really went all out didn't you?" She said quivering.

"Yep, I'm going to keep going," Chaeryoung slammed Doeun's head to a metal locker while smirking,

"You want to find out who's going to survive until the end?!"

Doeun mentally crashed and she wouldn't dare look up at Chaeryoung's fierce eyes.

Suddenly, another familiar voice broke both of the girls' thoughts as a figure was at the end of the hall.

Doeun turned her head and her heart almost stopped,

It was Yeonjun.

Had he heard everything? Why was he interfering with what Doeun and Chaeryoung were doing?

The voice echoed in the hallway. Doeun's eyes widened as she saw Yeonjun stomp over angrily and pry Chaeryoung off her.

"You paid Hansung to frame Doeun," Yeonjun scoffed at the floor, "And you lied to me?"

"오...오빠..." Chaeryoung suddenly became a stuttering mess in front of the two beings, "I didn't mean anything I said, it was just-

"Shut up," Yeonjun glared a fiery look at the stuttering girl. "You lied to me, you framed...my girlfriend?"

"오빠 I d-didn't lie!" Chaeryoung clung to his arm and tried to calm him down, but Yeonjun was furious.

He couldn't be calmed down, he was angry that Chaeryoung lied to him, but also upset at himself for neglecting Doeun,

His girlfriend. Yeonjun felt his heart cracking again when he listened to Chaeryoung instead of

Doeun, how he didn't even give a chance for Doeun to explain,

How he sided with Chaeryoung and lived the lie for dating the worst girl he met.

"Leave. I don't want to ever see you again," Yeonjun blinked back his tears in anger, "Pack your bags, I'm getting you kicked out of the school."

"오빠!" Chaeryoung hugged him tightly, she felt regretful that he had to find out all her doings. Her progress was so much, she felt as if her work went to a waste.

"P-please don't kick me out, please..." Her tears sunk to his jacket. "Please, give me another chance."

Doeun couldn't bear watching anymore and pushed the two people out of the way and ran down the hall, to outside of the school.

"Doeun! Wait!" Yeonjun yelled after her, but he couldn't move from Chaeryoung not letting go of his waist.

"Let go of me!"

"No! I'm not giving you up to someone like her!" Chaeryoung cried, "I worked too hard for you, I tried so hard for you to bat an eye to me..."

Yeonjun shoved her to the floor, "You're not worth even knowing. I hate that we're breathing the same air right now,"

He didn't care about throwing a female to the ground. Normally he wouldn't do that, but the being in front of him wasn't a girl,

It was the devil.

Yeonjun was in shock, how could he believe Chaeryoung out of all people?

Why couldn't he interfere when Chaeryoung lies to Doeun that they were dating? Why couldn't he ask Doeun about the incident with his past relationship that Chaeryoung lied about?

His mind was frazzled and thoughts raced through his head. And the only word he could think about was,

"Sorry."

His legs staggered back and he leaned to a locker, with one thought in mind, Doeun...I'm sorry.

Doeun's POV

I barely managed to walk to the house without staggering to the floor. Some people probably thought that I was drunk.

Right now, I would've felt that I needed to accept Yeonjun again; and tell him that I was okay that we could be together now. But another emotion burst out of my mind.

Anger

It wasn't a lie that I was mad at him, he left me for her and he believed her instead of even asking me everything.

I tried to make myself more mad thinking about how Yeonjun first started to ignore me,

I wanted him to feel what I felt.