Chapter 37

Doeun's POV

He continued kissing me and forbid to make me leave his grip. I tried to pull away but I was defenseless.

"Doeun!"

I froze and turned around to see Yeonjun's face shocked. Along with Chaeryoung smirking in the back. Yeonjun's eyes were wider than ever and Chaeryoung beside him.

"What's going on here?!" Yeonjun pushed Hansung and Hansung just smirked.

"Yeonjun it's a misunderstanding!" I tried to stop him from yelling.

"What's a misunderstanding? That you were going out with other men behind my back?!"

I was taken back by his words. "No-

"Doeun, I know you like Yeonjun but how could you cheat on him?" Chaeryoung faked.
I was still so confused on how everything happened so fast. I looked at Hansung with a smug smile spreading across his face and also Chaeryoung having the same look.

I saw them exchange glances, and I finally knew.

They were in this together.

"H-Hansung, what is the meaning of this?!" I yelled, "Why did you do that in front of Yeonju-

"Just tell him already babe." Hansung chuckled. "You didn't say that last night."

I looked at Hansung in horror, "We didn't even meet last night!"

Hansung grabbed my hips, "So you're saying that you weren't making out with me last night?"

I saw Yeonjun's eyes widen and lock into mine.

"How can you be laughing in this situation?" I yelled at him. "You did this on purpose!"

"Yah Choi Yeonjun," Hansung eyed Yeonjun. "Didn't you find it weird that she was hanging out with me?"

I saw Yeonjun's hand ball into a fist to the side of him.

"Huh," Hansung saw Yeonjun's fist balled out of anger and he smirked. "Hit me once. Try it boy,"

Yeonjun threw a punch at Hansung and I jumped back. Yeonjun glared at Hansung before he spit on the floor.

Yeonjun glared at me, and I never saw him that scary in my life.

Hansung fell to the ground and touched his jaw, "For a man you hit well."

"Yeonjun let's get out of here." I tried to pull his arm away from Hansung and Chaeryoung but he harshly flipped my grip off.

"Kang Doeun,"

I froze at his words,

"I didn't know you'd be like this. I get that you like Hansung, but why didn't you tell me?"

I shook my head, "Hansung is lying! He forced me to kiss him an-

"I don't want to hear it!" He yelled at my face. "I don't want to ever see you in my sight. So go."

"Yeonjun..." I felt tears filling the brim of my eyes. "Please, let me explain-

"I said leave!" Yeonjun spoke again, "We're done."

"오빠, let's go." Chaeryoung pulled Yeonjun's arm and linked it with hers, Yeonjun glared at me one last time before intertwining his hands with Chaeryoung and leaving.

Hansung just smirked at me and left. "Bye Doeun~"

I grabbed my knees and rocked back and forth, tears spilling out of my eyes. I felt my eyes swollen and my breathing become faster.

So...

Hansung and Chaeryoung were in this together...to make Yeonjun dump me.

I pressed my temples with my fingers and tried to stop myself from crying but it didn't work. I took a deep breaths to calm myself down. When I thought that Yeonjun was the one for me, I was pulled apart from him by other people.

So that's why Yeonjun was giving me the attitude. Chaeryoung must've told him something.

I pulled myself up and started walking to my house alone.

| The next day |

I tried dabbing some BB cream on my face to reduce the bloating in the eyes. It didn't work at all.

Suzy stopped by my locker and she looked at my face,

"아이고, what happened to you?" She poked the bloated part under my eyes. "Were you crying?"

I smiled weakly at her. "Maybe."

"아이씨, was it because of Yeonjun? Or Hansung?"

She attacked me with questions and I told her the entire story. I could see her facial expressions changing as I spoke.

I tried not to say anything while crying but she wiped a tear away on my face. She pulled me closer in a hug and tapped my head as I sniffled into her shoulder.

"Yeonjun is stupid for believing Hansung." She muttered, "Chaeryoung and Hansung had something to do with this. Hansung couldn't have targeted you by himself."

I nodded stiffly, and she finally let go of my head and I went to class.

During lunch, I noticed that Chaeryoung and Yeonjun were at the TXT's table. I noticed that Beomgyu looked particularly uncomfortable and spotted me.

I jumped and I threw my lunch away as I was walking away.

"Just a second, guys." Beomgyu said and caught up to me. He flipped my shoulder and we were in the hallway.

"Doeun are you okay?" He asked me. "You look so dead."

I rolled my eyes, "Because I am dead."

Beomgyu gave me a warm smile and hugged me tightly. "What happened last night? I asked Yeonjun-hyung, and all he said was 'go ask Hansung.'"

I nodded. "It's true. Hansung wasn't someone I thought he was."

"Tsk tsk," Beomgyu clicked his tongue.

"He and I were just hanging out when...he forced a kiss on me in front of Yeonjun..."

I saw his face change and he sighed.

"Y-yeonjun broke up with me."

"Hansung is a bad guy." Beomgyu said with a stern look, "Chaeryoung and Hansung are definitely behind something."

I sniffled. "I know but I don't know how to make Chaeryoung tell the truth."

Beomgyu tapped his chin in thought.

"Hmm...it might be hard."

I sighed, "There's no point on trying anymore."

"Don't say that!" Beomgyu exclaimed, "Yeonjun-hyung just needs a bit of time right now. Chaeryoung will pay for this so don't worry."

I shrugged, "Maybe."

"Cheer up Doeun." He patted my back and I felt a little better about it. But I knew if I saw Yeonjun in the halls or during class, I would feel like crying again.

I smiled weakly and nodded. "Thanks Beomgyu-yah."

"And I'm telling the rest of TXT about that happened. They deserve to know," He looked at me apologetically all the sudden, "That's if...you're okay with it,"

I nodded, "You're right. I'm sorry for not telling you guys anything until now."

"Aye, it's okay." He smiled, "Cheer up, I'll see you later."

I nodded again and gave a small wave. I heard laughing and talking from the other side of the hallway, when I turned around, I gasped to see Yeonjun and Chaeryoung walking together.