Chapter 25

"Really hyung..." Kai sighed as he looked at us.

I instantly pulled away from Yeonjun and my eyes widened.

"Were you guys seriously acting cute in front of TXT," Kai snickered.

"N-no we weren't!" I got up from the couch and ran to the bathroom and locked myself in.

Was Kai watching us the entire time? My face just got redder and redder. I mean if Yeonjun acting this way to me...

Did that mean he liked me??

I splashed my red cheeks with cold water and wiped my face off.

When I came out and went to the first floor, I saw that TXT and Suzy had awoken and they were having a pillow fight.

I gawked at them like a bunch of strangers.

"What are you doing standing there?" Taehyun panted as he dodged a pillow hit from Beomgyu.

"Join in!" Suzy pulled my arm and I was attacked by pillows.

"Yah take that!" Beomgyu attacked my head with a pillow and I saw another hit coming from Soobin and I ducked in time.

I grabbed a pillow and used it as my shield. My hair was already a mess and I hit everyone already with the scratchy sequin pillow.

Soon we all ran out of energy and there were white feathers flying to the ground from the pillow fight. Everyone was on top of each other and I was laying near Yeonjun.

"Agh," Soobin rubbed his arm, "Why did Doeun get the biggest weapon..."

We were all panting and laying on the ground.

"It's like Doeun was the biggest villain," Beomgyu added.

"Yah!" I slapped Beomgyu's arm, "How am I a villain? I just came back from the bathroom and I was attacked!"

"Yeah after I saw Yeonjun and her acting cute," Kai muttered, and I threw the pillow at his face.

"Agh!"

We played go fish, poker, spoons, and also other math games. Ugh, I hated math and I hated card games. I just sucked at both.

"No!!!!" I said as I threw the cards everywhere.

"And that's how you win in poker." Kai smirked.

I sighed, "It's my 5th loss in round 5."

"Pfts," Beomgyu snickered, "I've lost 6 times since we started playing,"

"That's not even possible," Yeonjun commented.

"We've been playing games for a while now..." Suzy leaned back to the couch. "How about a game of hide and seek and the loser has to make ramen with someone they choose?"

"Okay who's the seeker?" Soobin asked.

Everyone pointed to the maknae.

"Ugh, why me." He sulked.

"You're it! Give us 30 seconds to hide." Taehyun said gleefully.

The maknae rolled his eyes and Huening Kai faced towards the fireplace and shut his eyes.

"1...2...3...4...5..."

All the TXT members and Suzy snickered as they all went upstairs. Once Yeonjun saw that all of them went upstairs snickering,

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to a bedroom. The room was spacious and it was dark, he pulled me into a closet and closed the door slightly so it wouldn't be obvious looking.

The small light from the moon peered into the closet.

Yeonjun pushed me in the corner and I could feel his breath on my face. We were both huddled in the corner and suddenly we heard the bedroom door open with a creak.

"Helooo~" We both heard Huening Kai saying to the darkness.

"What if he finds us-

Yeonjun pushed me to the wall with his arms on both of my sides, placing his finger on top of my lips making me quiet. Our faces were extremely close and I felt my cheeks getting hotter.

We locked eyes and he leaned in and gave a sweet peck to my lips.

I froze and widened my eyes.

"I know you're in here~" Huening Kai said in a sing song voice as he paced the room.

Yeonjun looked at me and cocked his head, I felt my heart sprinting.

"Aish, where are they all hiding," We heard the maknae sigh.

Then we heard the footsteps leave the room.

I let out a breath, and Yeonjun moved to the side of me.

"I thought we almost got caught there." I sighed.

"But we didn't," He said beside me.

"You took this game a bit seriously," I said, "Did you have to push me against the wall like that?"

"Uhm." Yeonjun nodded.

I rolled my eyes. "Dude I'm hungry..." I grabbed my stomach and heard a growl.

"I don't have any food," He muttered looking through his pockets, "When is the game ending?"

I shrugged.

The closet became hotter, and the light from the moon had shifted. I couldn't see Yeonjun's face anymore.

Suddenly, we both heard a yell outside.

"Did you find Doeun and Yeonjun yet?"

"No," The person paused, "What if they're in the bathroom kissing or something,"

"Yah!"

"Whaat?? They could be!"

"Seriously though, Yeonjun obviously likes her, why won't he ask her out yet?"

"I dunno, you should ask him."

"Where are they?!!!"

"We should leave now," I said, "It's getting stuffy in here."

He nodded.

Yeonjun helped me up and we came out from the closet to the bedroom.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Were you guys in there together?!"

Yeonjun let go of my wrist and stepped away from me.

Suzy gave me wriggling eyebrows and Beomgyu was smirking.

"We didn't do anything!" I yelled at them and they all snickered. "You're all so crazy jesus!"

Taehyun was the first one to be caught, so he started making ramen with Beomgyu. The ramen was pretty good, and we all ended up having seconds.

After dinner, it was about 11:40 PM. Some of us were talking, playing games, or just taking random pictures.

I liked the atmosphere for the slumber party. I noticed that Suzy and Huening Kai were getting really close with each other.

And I had to admit that they did look pretty cute laughing and telling each other jokes.

"Woah guys, it's snowing!" Taehyun pointed to the window.