Chapter 27

No one's POV

"Wait they're dating now?" A fangirl gasped. TXT along with Suzy and Doeun.

Yeonjun caught up to Doeun and intertwined his fingers with hers, earning a swoon from TXT, and also a glare from all the fangirls surrounding them as they walked.

"I need to stop by my locker," Doeun told Yeonjun, and he nodded.
TXT all gave a nod in agreement stopped by Doeun's locker...

Only to be greeted by Chaeryoung, Hyera, and a few other girls.

Doeun gasped and shook Yeonjun's grip off her hand.

"오빠!" Chaeryoung smiled at Yeonjun and immediately went to cling to his arm, slightly pushing Doeun next to her out of the way.

Suzy and TXT all glared at the needy girl and Yeonjun remained with a poker face.

"Good morning~" Chaeryoung smiled sweetly and him and Yeonjun huffed. "Why don't we grab some breakfast?"

Yeonjun harshly shook her nasty grip off him and pushed her out of the way.

"Stay away from me and my girlfriend." He spoke, glaring at the girl, "Along with TXT and Suzy."

Chaeryoung batted her eyes innocently,

"오빠 you have a girlfriend?"

Doeun secretly rolled her eyes as Chaeryoung continued with her innocent act.

"Eyy," She clung onto him again, "You're so good at making jokes,"

Yeonjun pushed her out of the way and suddenly pulled Doeun closer to him.

"That's right," Yeonjun glared, "Kang Doeun is my girlfriend now so you better stay away from both of us and TXT."

Doeun looked at Yeonjun and whisper yelled at him to stop.

"Yahh, stop now..." She tried to stop him,

TXT snickered and Doeun slammed her locker shut.

Yeonjun had fire in his eyes to Hyera and Chaeryoung.

"Let's go babe," He snaked his hand around Doeun's waist as Hyera and Chaeryoung young glared at Doeun.

When TXT along with Suzy and Doeun moved down the hallway, they could still feel Hyera and Chaeryoung glares piercing all of them.

And especially Yeonjun the hardest, in the heart.

Doeun's POV

"Why did you have to do that?" I folded my arms during class. "Now Hyera and Chaeryoung are going to target me whenever you're not here!"

Yeonjun just smiled sheepishly at me and intertwined his fingers with my fingers.

"Sorry babe~"

Argh don't call me that Yeonjun! I'm going crazy here!

"Did you forget that I'm in classes that only have Chaeryoung," I muttered. "She's going to harass me for like...forever!"

"But I did it for you Doeun," Yeonjun gave me a meaningful look, "I'm sorry okay? Don't be mad,"

I sighed and nodded slowly, "Fine...I forgive you."

The rest of the class went by with Yeonjun occasionally poking my side, and us getting into small arguments.

It reminded me of when I didn't like him at all. I remembered I was so mean to him, speaking of which...

I was pretty mean to Beomgyu as well... I hope it's not too awkward because I used to have a crush on him.

"Doeun?" A hand snapped at me, "Were you listening?"

I looked at the hand and it connected to Yeonjun.

"O-oh...sorry," I mumbled, "I was just thinking..."

"About what?" He faced me, "What were you thinking about?"

I bit my lips,

"Just...I realized I was really mean to you and Beomgyu when you guys transferred," I muttered, "I'm really sorry about tha-

"Hey hey," Yeonjun shushed me, "That was in the past. What matters is the future, and besides...I was pretty mean to you in our middle school years."

I smiled as he made me feel better.

"Our past doesn't matter anymore," He smiled, "Because even if you did something to upset me, I would never leave you."

I felt my heart thumping and hitting my chest. Yeonjun gave me a wink and hugged me tightly before letting go.

"Let's go to lunch,"

.

.

"Euhhh," TXT members booed, "You guys are so cheesy with each other."

"Hey it's him only okay?" I pointed at Yeonjun, throwing him under the bus.

"Huh? What!" Yeonjun acted innocent, "Fine then I'll act all cool from now on."

I just snickered, and he glared at me.

He ran his fingers through his Dark grey blue hair.

"What,"

I just laughed and placed a hand to his thigh underneath the table.

"Are you throwing a tantrum?"

Yeonjun looked at me with the coldest eyes and I felt a shiver down my spine.

"I was just kidding..." I slumped back in my chair, and TXT went quiet. I placed my hand around Yeonjun's soft ears and whispered placing my lips on his cold ear,

"I was just kidding~"

Yeonjun looked at me and folded his arms. "Fine, you get away with this because you're so cute."

He suddenly ducked, seeing a spoon flying in the air, aiming to hit his head.

"Darn, I missed," the youngest giggled.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and I laughed.

-------------------------------------------------

YeonjunChoi.ce: Get ready to go on a date in 10 minutes, I'll meet you outside your house.

I smiled as I read the message. I put on a beige knit sweater and a gray and green checkered skirt.

I put on some white sneakers and opened the curtain to see a boy out to from his car. I snickered and opened my door.

Yeonjun beamed at me, but then scanned me from head to toe.

| A/N |
Not to be confused with "Chaeryoung" and Chaeryoung from ITZY...I Stan queens 😂😂

It's literally the first hour after I finished my finals, I just failed my Spanish and my chem 😭😭😭